Britney consents to her sons moving to Hawaii, Rosengart slams K-Fed's attorney

Ya know. I hope she buys a place there too. Even on a different island. I can imagine her truly enjoying it there. The boys I hope will see this act of true motherly love. I really hope this all works out. I hope they lead successful happy lives and have kids of their own one day. 🩵 💙. I really hope that bond they have will be even stronger when they work it all out. 

Britney I love you as you are. Now in this moment. You don’t need to prove yourself. You are enough and you were always enough. You seem to be doing really well and are finding your joy. I can not imagine how difficult it must be to make decisions like these. Sending you and your loved ones positive vibes. 

• Love 6

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

I believe a court would grant extended child support in Hawaii, it's part of their law, in addition Kevin's had the boys fulltime and they want nothing to do with Britney.

It be very easy to convince a judge to have Britney keep paying under these circumstances. 

Nah, changing jurisdiction is not easy especially when in California the two boys are about to turn 18, but as I said, that's another matter

Challenging this the way it is set up now would only drive up court fees in hearings that would never happen

The rest is just the usual Kaplan media tactic he's been doing since 2006

• Like 6
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Are people forgetting that if Sean enrolls into college in Hawaii Britney will have to possibly keep paying child support, same with Jaden.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

This is so depressing. I hope Britney's decision somehow doesn’t backfire, but if this means she will keep paying after they’re 18 - then it’s a real shame she didn’t stoop to their level. It’s not just taking the high road, it’s letting pieces of **** walk all over you. ******* sucks,

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Nah, changing jurisdiction is not easy especially when in California the two boys are about to turn 18, but as I said, that's another matter

Challenging this the way it is set up now would only drive up court fees in hearings that would never happen

The rest is just the usual Kaplan media tactic he's been doing since 2006

Well, it’s not like anyone really needs Ms Mugshot’s special professional skills over there in Hawaii… sadly it’s pretty clear they’re setting something up and think they have a good chance. 

Ugh… I was hoping for Britney to drag the **** out of this. 

3 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

Well, it’s not like anyone really needs Ms Mugshot’s special professional skills over there in Hawaii… sadly it’s pretty clear they’re setting something up and think they have a good chance. 

Ugh… I was hoping for Britney to drag the **** out of this. 

I do think they're hurting in debt, especially that the cship is over and their moneygrab is over, yes, that's pretty obvious

But I don't think it's plausible they'll get to modify their custody arrangement's jurisdiction and I don't think they're counting on it

Edited by Applejack
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

I do think they're hurting in debt, especially that the cship is over and their moneygrab is over, yes, that's pretty obvious

But I don't think it's plausible they'll get to modify their custody arrangement's jurisdiction and I don't think they're counting on it

What can I say, I hope you’re right. Sadly I just don’t think it’s a coincidence these bums are leaving to a state that could help them extend child support… plus I don’t think Hawaii is the first place that comes to mind if you wanna downsize. 

The coverup story about Victoria’s job offer is also less than convincing. Please, what special skills could that dumb h0e even have? It’s a joke. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Switchy said:

I'm sure it was a tough decision, but it saves her headache and money. Let them go. Child support will end and the Federline’s will be kicked out of the Britney nest.

I think Britney can now start the healing. I think her sons were the last thing holding her back in properly healing and moving forward but now that this is sort of happening, she has no choice but to let go which is very very sad but when the kids get older and more mature and realize everything that's happened, I heard that can go back to their mum and realize everything that she has been through for them. 

About damn time someone put that bald headed peckerface in his place. 

Here’s how the move is going to go: at first all fun and games. Then the alimony stops, none of them like working, they are too far from LA to make serious money selling their dirt to tabloids, they get into fights over money and they come running back. Victoria leaves jobless alimonyless Kevin. The boys go their own way and reunite with Britney. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block