Britney consents to her sons moving to Hawaii, Rosengart slams K-Fed's attorney

3 hours ago, Slayer said:

Makes sense, she doesn't see them and they'll be living their own lives soon enough when they turn 18. It would have been a waste of money arguing, when they are so close to becoming legal adults.

The plot twist here is that in Hawaii you can seek child support until they are 23......

This is so sad. I'm so tired with the whole word backstabbing Britney all the time. 

This is a lesson to learn for us all, when you see this cute guy in the club with these dark little hazel eyes and he shows you some moves, remember that this is good enough for you to open your legs but it is certainly not enough to marry him, let alone have a family with him because before you even notice he will turn into a Kevin Fedeflop and we don't want that, right ? 

cecily strong lol GIF by Saturday Night Live

:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Haha 3
  • Like 6
5 minutes ago, Alio said:

This is so sad. I'm so tired with the whole word backstabbing Britney all the time. 

This is a lesson to learn for us all, when you see this cute guy in the club with these dark little hazel eyes and he shows you some moves, remember that this is good enough for you to open your legs but it is certainly not enough to marry him, let alone have a family with him because before you even notice he will turn into a Kevin Fedeflop and we don't want that, right ? 

cecily strong lol GIF by Saturday Night Live

:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

My sixth sense tells me that their relationship was all about s3x, day and night. I can't confirm it coz I was not in their marriage but I don't think B ever truly loved him at that time. It was a mix of a very strong s3xual chemistry (been there, done that) and rebelling against her team and family :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 7
On 5/31/2023 at 11:25 PM, Emil87 said:

Really? To me she’s showing absolute strength by consenting to this. Weak is really one of the last words I’d use to describe her, but go off I guess. 

Agree.  Her consent shows she is a very capable, strong and mature adult who is not using her children as pawns like A LOT of people do. 

It was bothersome when the videos were posted, her own audiorecordings and the interviews. They may not be minors for much longer but I bet 5-10 years from now they will have a whole other outllook on everything .

Edited by PrincessAkwa
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, janeo701 said:

If that's the case,  I would hope that her attorney would negotiate new terms and a more realistic amount of support.  

I would love to see a better attorney going against Kaplan to shut him up once and for all.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Eternalhouse said:

Well said. Such grace (unlike...ugh). And I think the reason Rosengart made a public announcement this time is because Britney wanted him to do so. This one was not just a nasty smear campaign rumor, this was about the kids and actually legally threatening and even I thought that was crossing the line. I also respect Britney's decision, I don't moving to a different area is critical. (Honestly as someone who has moved a lot, I think it's quite tiring to adapt to new environments)

But before they go, I hope the Christian school can be firm and take them down first.

Rosengart did not make a public statement. Page Six got a hold of the letter he sent to K-Fed’s attorney. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Eternalhouse said:

Well said. Such grace (unlike...ugh). And I think the reason Rosengart made a public announcement this time is because Britney wanted him to do so. This one was not just a nasty smear campaign rumor, this was about the kids and actually legally threatening and even I thought that was crossing the line. I also respect Britney's decision, I don't moving to a different area is critical. (Honestly as someone who has moved a lot, I think it's quite tiring to adapt to new environments)

But before they go, I hope the Christian school can be firm and take them down first.

Rosengart did not make a public statement. Page Six got a hold of the letter he sent to K-Fed’s attorney. 

4 hours ago, Catalin said:

Britney is such a weakling and her lawyer is lame as ****. Sorry, not sorry.

Britney shouldn’t be giving any more money to ANYBODY, yet she let her mom back into her life recently and (allegedly) gave her money for court fees. Sorry, but history and the present show that Britney is not bright. She’s easily manipulated. I don’t trust Sam either.
I still think she’s incapable of running her own life and needs serious oversight. Except she needs someone who has good intentions around her. People with good intentions are rare. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

K-Fed will totally get busted for ********* possession in Hawaii. I'm putting that into the universe.:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

OMG seriously I can't type "m.a.r.i.j.u.a.n.a" here? Is this a forum for preschoolers?

Seriously. I’ve seen some pretty obscene gifs in this forum and they fly under the radar but god forbid you say the word m.a.r.I.j.u.a.n.a. Lame af.

57 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Britney shouldn’t be giving any more money to ANYBODY, yet she let her mom back into her life recently and (allegedly) gave her money for court fees. Sorry, but history and the present show that Britney is not bright. She’s easily manipulated. I don’t trust Sam either.
I still think she’s incapable of running her own life and needs serious oversight. Except she needs someone who has good intentions around her. People with good intentions are rare. 

spacer.png

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block