Madonna & Sam Smith ‘Vulgar’

Cqleb

I like the song for what it is (a p*ss* popping track for the dance floor, period) but I cannot believe these two grown ups are still paying so much attention to what other people have to say about them... So childish. Like, let it go and live your life for once. Also, the pettiness.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Radio 1's track of the weekend. 

So, it's going to be played a lot, it was embraced by the kids. ..good to hear Madonna back on the radio. 

Vogue meets Holy water. That's the kid. It's vulgar..now say her ******* name 

Madonna got her highest charting song since 2009 today in the UK with Popular! It charted at 21.

• Like 1
On 6/8/2023 at 9:57 PM, Rik vs Exhale said:

Pretty sure you’re transphobic and discriminate against other peoples gender identities that have existed for centuries. 

Haha…you are EXACTLY what’s wrong with this alphabet community and why so much of society is turning its back on it, including members of the gay community.

Just because I don’t believe in this false ideology of multiple genders doesn’t make me transphobic. By that logic, if I’m not a religious person does that mean I hate Christians? Get over yourself and come up with a better argument.

Trans people can be who they want to be and if it’s truly about being their authentic selves, than what I think shouldn’t matter.

As far as I’m concerned, he displays male attributes and so long as he does, HE will be a HE.

stay mad…

1 hour ago, Sia said:

Haha…you are EXACTLY what’s wrong with this alphabet community and why so much of society is turning its back on it, including members of the gay community.

Just because I don’t believe in this false ideology of multiple genders doesn’t make me transphobic. By that logic, if I’m not a religious person does that mean I hate Christians? Get over yourself and come up with a better argument.

Trans people can be who they want to be and if it’s truly about being their authentic selves, than what I think shouldn’t matter.

As far as I’m concerned, he displays male attributes and so long as he does, HE will be a HE.

stay mad…

Girl you’re so angry and for what. Stay transphobic and continue denying the existence of fluidity in gender. It’s Sias world everyone 

Edited by Rik vs Exhale

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block