Madonna & Sam Smith ‘Vulgar’

Cqleb

I was so excited for this but hearing the latest snippet…it’s a mess. This is not a radio hit. Maybe the voguing gays will eat this up. Like it doesn’t even sound like a song you could dance to in the club. It’s more of a performative song for Drag. 
I’m still holding out for Madonna though… :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 5/31/2023 at 8:51 AM, bbbsss said:

These two desperate satanists can keep this trash to themselves. I wonder what is Sam going to do once his overweight freak gimmick runs out? He’ll go back to his normal self again? Will he declare himself an alien? A mermaid? 

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

All hail Satan. 

We're all going to be with the devil anyway. Might as well embrace it.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, halfdressed said:

No thanks! Jesus Christ died for my sins. And rose from the dead. 

I have been working WAY too much I almost PM’d you and said “you’re gonna get in trouble for bringing up religion!” :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

(we’re very strictly not allowed to discuss politics or religion in any way at my workplace)

Edited by thegrove

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block