IT'S HERE: Britney's UNRELEASED Rain Palms Las Vegas SHOWCASE

1 hour ago, aveee said:

You’re not deaf. There isn’t a single word of her singing live here. It’s wild the lengths they go to make her not have to sing live at all

You clearly haven’t seen a popstar show in a while. Most of them use pre-recorded vocals.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Alvy said:

I think this video was dubbed in some way, I don't know... those audio skips seems weird, and she mouths things that we can't hear (lmao). So, maybe the performance was good without the skips, but the people who master/edit it, dubbed it to make it more "professional" (the crowd doesn't sound too "real" either); Let's remember this whole performance was supposed to be on the IN THE ZONE DVD but was scrapped at last minute.  

Nope, it wasn’t edited and the skips are from the live recording. It sounds like this because the audio comes directly from the Soundboard with a little mix of the actual sound at the show.

• Love 2
On 5/21/2023 at 1:26 AM, fays1 said:

Damn they cut off Salev 4 U!!!!!!

Was this the first time people heard Breath On Me and MATM?

Yes, I remember seeing this on the news hearing it for the very first time. I think this was her first performance after she took a year off in 2002-2003.  :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Edited by DollyParton
5 hours ago, Irvine said:

with todays technology we can make them seamless, please share

I don’t have that CD, just posted Breathe on Me and the TRL pro shot.

5 hours ago, joe sp said:

OMG finally! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Now give us slave!

Recording cut there 😭

Edited by CJMCH

This was amazing!!

HOWEVER that interview at the end was RUINED with Larry the Rat's ugly @-$-$ standing right in between Britney & the interviewer, staring directly at us like a fkn sleep paralysis demon.

I hate him so much.

Love you Bit-Bit! <3

Edited by ganja_danja
  • Love 4
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block