IT'S HERE: Britney's UNRELEASED Rain Palms Las Vegas SHOWCASE

On 5/20/2023 at 6:03 PM, Dave92 said:

Wait so MATM was prerecorded at the NFL show back then? :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

On 5/20/2023 at 6:05 PM, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Ugh I wanted to believe the nfl kickoff was live 😩

Nope. If u listen with headphones, u can hear the change in quality from the durations of the song until the very end where you hear her breathing. Polished, compressed sound vs. more open, stage-like sound. They frickin muted her mic!!! They muted her mic!!!!!!!!!!

The magnitude of her presence and appeal on stage doesn’t make any ******* sense. I really hope when she looks at her older stuff she is so proud and looks at herself like a goddess. Her vibe is just so ****. I know she can exude this type of presence again one day. 

Edited by halfdressed
…we can’t even say the word s3xsie? These advertisers are wild. 
On 5/21/2023 at 1:50 PM, BSfan4Ever said:

sometimes I think she hasn't changed at all :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

She hasnt! She is pretty much the same person, and any old fan can tell. She acts the same way she will do in all those behind the scenes that aired on mtv and the chaotic reality tv. She is just a goofy and fun person, people expect her to be this perfect bimbo a la kardashian but she is far from it. And since 2003 she wanted to sing BOMT and her classic in a complete different way!  20 years later and she feels the same way.

If anything, knowning she is the same person makes me glad because it feels like she is starting back from where she left things.  Of course she has a lot of trauma and baggage but in time I know she will heal. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, J45x said:

She hasnt! She is pretty much the same person, and any old fan can tell. She acts the same way she will do in all those behind the scenes that aired on mtv and the chaotic reality tv. She is just a goofy and fun person, people expect her to be this perfect bimbo a la kardashian but she is far from it. And since 2003 she wanted to sing BOMT and her classic in a complete different way!  20 years later and she feels the same way.

If anything, knowning she is the same person makes me glad because it feels like she is starting back from where she left things.  Of course she has a lot of trauma and baggage but in time I know she will heal. 

i don't know why people want britney to be a bimbo, the fact that she's always been chaoticney and always will be is the best thing that can happen :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

9 minutes ago, BSfan4Ever said:

i don't know why people want britney to be a bimbo, the fact that she's always been chaoticney and always will be is the best thing that can happen :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I think because she looks literally like a real life Barbie doll (specially when she is dolled up and in her younger years). People have some ideas when they see someone like that, but she is the total opposite. 

Recently I found an old magazine from 2002 where they talk about the same thing.  They describe her, arriving to the photoshoot, she is stunning,  wearing just a a denim skirt, white tank top and LV bag, she looks no different from any millionaire beverly hills babe or your popular high school sweetheart yet when they met her they realize she is  the opposite, she is goofy and likes to play sports and is pretty shy despise exuding such a powerful presence in stage at such a young age. 

I love my Chaoticney!:saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney: She is a Saggitarius after all.

Edited by J45x
  • Love 2
On 5/21/2023 at 6:24 PM, CJMCH said:

Nope, it wasn’t edited and the skips are from the live recording. It sounds like this because the audio comes directly from the Soundboard with a little mix of the actual sound at the show.

Yes you're right; I read somewhere many years ago she sang live the whole thing, but that wasn't true after all :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block