IT'S HERE: Britney's UNRELEASED Rain Palms Las Vegas SHOWCASE

3 hours ago, Hypnotherapy said:

It’s just some really good pre-rec. Her mic isn’t on- she clearly says thank you after BOM and no sound comes out- the track skips several times. But convincing pre-rec adlibs are so good.

it fooled me 100% - I did see the thank you but she usually mouths “thank you” without actually saying it so that’s what I thought this was. but seeing the leaked BOM studio version then I guess she wasn’t really singing.

Love everything about that ITZ era :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

That being said, if anyone other than Britney did that Breathe on Me performance (whether  a male pop star with a m,ale dancer or a female popstar with a female dancer), Exhale would burn them on the stake for queerbaiting :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen: 

Edited by MasterMindz
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, leviathan said:

it fooled me 100% - I did see the thank you but she usually mouths “thank you” without actually saying it so that’s what I thought this was. but seeing the leaked BOM studio version then I guess she wasn’t really singing.

Shows how much a good, convincing pre-rec can add to the show!

• Love 4

I think this video was dubbed in some way, I don't know... those audio skips seems weird, and she mouths things that we can't hear (lmao). So, maybe the performance was good without the skips, but the people who master/edit it, dubbed it to make it more "professional" (the crowd doesn't sound too "real" either); Let's remember this whole performance was supposed to be on the IN THE ZONE DVD but was scrapped at last minute.  

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block