IT'S HERE: Britney's UNRELEASED Rain Palms Las Vegas SHOWCASE

1 hour ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

this is her first ever true lip sync fiasco but we nvr saw it bc if this got out then it would have been Ashley simpson big I feel. Good on her team for nvr having this released.  N even better for perfecting for the Super Bowl pre show etc. 

umm Super Bowl is the end of the nfl season, what Britney did was beginning of the season😩

mine ends the season & one start the season 

• Like 2

I know I will never see a Britney like this again, watching this now reminded me again why I admire her. She's gorgeous. For God's sake, are we going to argue whether she sings live or not? We've all known this case for a years! Shut up!!  and enjoy this delicious meal presented in front of you!

• Love 6
  • Like 1

I’ve been waiting for this since ******* 2003! Too bad slave was cut!

She looked EXTREMELY beautiful, like maybe the best she’s ever looked. The bom mix is LIFE.

I can see why it wasn’t officially released though; the audio skips, the lip syncing mistakes and the imperfect choreography makes this special not up to par with her standards (at the time at least). Still better than everyone else.

thank you for sharing! This is britmas!

• Love 3
8 hours ago, leviathan said:

I’m talking about BOM - there’s a moment where you undeniably see she’s singing.

oh baby babe at like minute 7:50 or so

or she fooled me

It’s just some really good pre-rec. Her mic isn’t on- she clearly says thank you after BOM and no sound comes out- the track skips several times. But convincing pre-rec adlibs are so good.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.