I was rooting for Sam but this is really off

10 minutes ago, toxiccriminal said:

First of all I literally just said I don't hate on Sam, and I definitely don't feel some type of way because of his race.

Second of all, he's not gonna **** you, so simmer down. Tf is wrong with you :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

First of all I am married to the most beautiful man on this planet and we fuçked a lot and Sam   is not my type so I am not after his diçk :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:second of all you can’t call someone stupid just because he is wearing a different mask actually I think that mask is Cool :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Stefani said:

It just seems very weird that the BAnons have been posting theories about Britney being deep-faked or being held hostage at her house, then Sam posts a video seemingly to disprove those theories, only for it to be from 9 months ago, which just further strengthens the BAnon theories. It just seems really strange. :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

There’s nothing strange on this. You all are just assuming he posted the video to disprove some theories he might not even know or care about it. So much conspiracy, just let it go!

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Callie4610 said:

Yes, you’re right it’s very strange and concerning! If everything was wonderful with her he wouldn’t feel the need to post old footage and make it seem like the present. Leads me to believe he’s out of footage to post with her. 

Or maybe even out of her life. Maybe she's had enough of him:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 1

Her whole life feels like a conspiracy cuz some people here like to make up a narrative that he's being weird for posting old stuff when people apparently commonly do that and that somehow leads to him endangering Britney.

Can we please start removing people who make threads like this? There's the door, stop trying to fortify the false narrative of everything around her going wrong with some conspiracy and **** off.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Justin Spears said:

I see a lot of people here hating on Sam and I am assuming it because he is Middle Eastern 

Bro… that is not why people hate on Sam. They hate on him cus they don’t trust him.

Nobody trusts anyone in Britney’s life after Kevin. 

btw no hate as I’ve been team Sam since the beginning. 

Edited by SJK
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Justin Spears said:

You all are disgusting racist pice of **** and you all are jealous of him 

I wasn’t talking about the mask I see a lot of people here hating on Sam and I am assuming it because he is Middle Eastern and there is nothing wrong with that mask and I am sure he look better than all of you combined lol stay jealous :jordan-perfume:

:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Did you accidentally confuse it with another forum? Because here I have not seen racism in anyone except fake profiles that are blocked in the blink of an eye.

And to be honest, it's really embarrassing to bring up racism every time when somebody have "nothing better" up in sleeve. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Love 3
  • Like 4

First of all I am married to the most beautiful man on this planet and we fuçked a lot and Sam   is not my type so I am not after his diçk :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:second of all you can’t call someone stupid just because he is wearing a different mask actually I think that mask is Cool :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

video or didn't happen :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Haha 2

I honestly think we have no clue. All I will say is that it's ok to question, but people go too far. The ones who harass anyone on social media are crazy. Having said that, I remember clearly that people who dared question her daddy back in 2008, 2009 up to evn 2016 were accused of conspiranoic with strong arguments against Mr Spears opposition such as:"How dare you, he saved her and he is her dad! You shouldn't question his acts of love, meron". And we know how that turned out. All I mean is: you never know

Edited by Bigno
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Justin Spears said:

You all are disgusting racist pice of **** and you all are jealous of him 

If you havn't noticed, britney fans have a tendency to like none of her boyfriends. Almost all of her past boyfriends have taken advantage of her, so it's not that weird that we are sceptical. It has nothing to do with race.

Also you don't have to personally attack a person just because they disagree with you. Discuss the subjects matter, not the person:disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Antidote said:

Yesterday I made this thread about people attacking him on twitter:

And today he posts a video from 9 months ago where he looks happy with Britney... that's very sketchy, why post a video from 9 months ago with the wife who supposedly lives next to him? And just one day after everyone attacked him for posting only selfies of him laughing while his wife was publicly attacked by TMZ?

notice how even when it was his birthday he didn't show britney's face, only her voice? u never get new content of them together anymore, no videos no photos. it's always old stuff. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block