I was rooting for Sam but this is really off

Yesterday I made this thread about people attacking him on twitter:

And today he posts a video from 9 months ago where he looks happy with Britney... that's very sketchy, why post a video from 9 months ago with the wife who supposedly lives next to him? And just one day after everyone attacked him for posting only selfies of him laughing while his wife was publicly attacked by TMZ?

Edited by Antidote
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Antidote said:

I'm not talking about his personal life, I'm talking about the questionable material that he posts on social media, if you're not concerned about Britney's safety and status then stay out of this narrative but don't come telling me what to do.

I do care about Britney and I love her so much  and I adore her  she is like a family to me however I don’t have the right to talk about her personal life or her husband I trust her and I am sure she can deal with all the drama  around her 

Edited by Justin Spears
  • Like 6
4 minutes ago, Justin Spears said:

I do care about Britney and I love her so much  and I adore her  she is like a family to me however I don’t have the right to talk about her personal life or her husband I trust her and I am sure she can deal with all the dram around her 

I also supported conservatorship because I thought it was the best thing for her at the time and I really believed that her family was taking care of her but I will not make that mistake again, so if you prefer to remain silent, do so but don't dare to tell me again what should I do.

• Love 5
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, toxiccriminal said:

I'm sorry I'm not a Sam hater but how does the comment make them a racist piece of s#it??? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: That "mask" or whatever really does look stupid

I wasn’t talking about the mask I see a lot of people here hating on Sam and I am assuming it because he is Middle Eastern and there is nothing wrong with that mask and I am sure he look better than all of you combined lol stay jealous :jordan-perfume:

Edited by Justin Spears
3 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

I don’t understand why is such a big deal to post old videos on IG. I do it all the time and the people I follow do it too. Is really that uncommon? 

Honestly I post old stuff all the time too. I think it's because of Britney's circumstance and the fact that there are so many questions about her safety, whereabouts, etc. that people make it a big issue (whereas if we do it, nobody bats an eye).

Edited by toxiccriminal
  • Love 4
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

I don’t understand why is such a big deal to post old videos on IG. I do it all the time and the people I follow do it too. Is really that uncommon? 

It just seems very weird that the BAnons have been posting theories about Britney being deep-faked or being held hostage at her house, then Sam posts a video seemingly to disprove those theories, only for it to be from 9 months ago, which just further strengthens the BAnon theories. It just seems really strange. :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

• Like 6

Wasn't a blind item some time ago that they didn't live together or something. I don't want to believe in theories but I can't seem to understand what's the strategy here. Are they trying to fool team CON, was it all part of a plan that only Sam and Britney know? I just hope she really is ok. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Wasn't a blind item some time ago that they didn't live together or something. I don't want to believe in theories but I can't seem to understand what's the strategy here. Are they trying to fool team CON, was it all part of a plan that only Sam and Britney know? I just hope she really is ok. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Then there's that blind item that Sam is someone else's baby daddy?  I am confusion :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block