Game: Decide who each Exhaler should be in a relationship with

4 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

I will be paired up with whichever account is Sam’s :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Idk several people in “those” private messages a few months ago were under the impression you and Jordan were together. Then weeks later you saw someone in a comment say it and were surprised that anyone would think that. I almost commented back that many people were circulating that behind the scenes but never did 🤐

• Super Mods
Just now, halfdressed said:

Idk several people in “those” private messages a few months ago were under the impression you and Jordan were together. Then weeks later you saw someone in a comment say it and were surprised that anyone would think that. I almost commented back that many people were circulating that behind the scenes but never did 🤐

Oh yes! I heard about this conspiracy. This and many other ridiculous narratives that were said :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I am not Jordan’s boyfriend but am grateful that they made me a mod :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

This is interesting I’m looking to how this folds out :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Also side note (not related to this) but do y’all remember that cat fisher years ago?? Everyone thought one of the users was this hot Britney fan but it turned out he was fake and using someone’s photos and their actual friend came on here and called them OUT??!!

I wonder where they at now :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

Omg what? We can't compete with that, we have to spice things up in here :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block