Game: Decide who each Exhaler should be in a relationship with

Use this thread to determine who each Exhale user should be with against their will :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Because reading through all of the verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry thoughtful threads these last few days indicates to me that that is what the Britney Spears forum is used for nowadays.

Not for discussing her iconic multi-faceted career, upcoming projects, her charisma, and achieving justice, but dictating someone's life choices. 

So let's start ganging up on Exhale users and demanding they live their lives how we see fit :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

Edited by blackingouthenegativity
  • Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Super Mods
15 minutes ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

This is interesting I’m looking to how this folds out :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Also side note (not related to this) but do y’all remember that cat fisher years ago?? Everyone thought one of the users was this hot Britney fan but it turned out he was fake and using someone’s photos and their actual friend came on here and called them OUT??!!

I wonder where they at now :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

Omg

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block