New Britney Instagram Dancing to Janet Jackson and Kings Of Leon

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

She said “Nasty Boys” when it’s Britney Spears “Boys…Get Nasty” Janet influence is real. 
Other than that she seems to love Kings of Leon- s** on fire 🔥 I do too. Brit I love you but at some point I’d love to see you do things in life other than twirl in your living room or play on the beach naked. ❤️

• Love 3

Her hair looks good. And her breasts look plump and moisturized, not sunken or dry, in the second video. It’s a nice change.

usually the hair is matted or mangled or fried.

it looks really good!

I think we should celebrate small victories. Imagine if she had baby she would probably be stressed right now. She looks really happy. Reminds me of when that girl went dancing.. photos of her in the club in Orlando or something after she.. um.. anyways she is living the beautiful life dolce vita

casey 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block