Jamie Lynn: Some people aren’t speaking to you because they owe you an apology…

11 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

She’s truly one of the most entitled, narcissistic, self-unaware people I’ve ever come across. Even after her whole book tour bashing Britney, that failed and came back on her, she is still playing victim and sending out passive aggressive jabs (even if this isn’t directed to Britney). 

I truly despise this betch :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

I think she and Meghan Trainor are possessed by the same demon

724bms.gif

Spoiler

Jealous basic batchness

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I think Britney should apologise to Jamie Lynn.. and probably a lot of people. Probably the public too for not releasing music as a thankyou for when we freed her. Jamie Lynn really cares about Britney and has so much love for her. She is probably hurting right now and Britney should apologise to her. Maybe even buy her a house too. Just as a sorry. I hope Britney comes around to her senses and does this soon:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, AII said:

I think Britney should apologise to Jamie Lynn.. and probably a lot of people. Probably the public too for not releasing music as a thankyou for when we freed her. Jamie Lynn really cares about Britney and has so much love for her. She is probably hurting right now and Britney should apologise to her. Maybe even buy her a house too. Just as a sorry. I hope Britney comes around to her senses and does this soon:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

tumblr_inline_n9c5t3akBZ1rxjdb3.gif

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block