Paris Hilton announces her first live concert

Cqleb

14 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Its been 17 years since she released her album.

Why did it take so long for her to perform a concert?

She has said that it was about how busy she has been. She's had "offers" to do tours and she could never carve out the time. At least that's the explanation she gave in her documentary. I'd guess it was partly nerves too. She may be very used to being in front of cameras, however, that's different from being on a stage in front of an audience.

29 minutes ago, icybaby said:

Oh, but she was so bad performing with Miley and Cia. But hopefully it would be fully prerecorded so ppl won't loose their ears at that concerts...i would not go even if that would be free

I don’t think people are expecting anything ground breaking with her. 

It’s more a nostalgic thing at this point. 

• Super Mods
12 hours ago, IsraeliMatt said:

She has said that it was about how busy she has been. She's had "offers" to do tours and she could never carve out the time. At least that's the explanation she gave in her documentary. I'd guess it was partly nerves too. She may be very used to being in front of cameras, however, that's different from being on a stage in front of an audience.

Oh wow.

Well good luck to her I guess.

If her first concert is successful, she can maybe do a real tour.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block