The Daily Mail claims that fans are concerned for Britney

• Super Mods

The Daily Mail on Snapchat has been coming for our queen lately and it’s time that they get called out. They have been posting relentless stories about the music legend suggesting that her fans are quite concerned for her. 

This obvious attack of character towards Britney also has a certain someone written all over it :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

This is a safe space and all opinions are welcome. This is a very serious topic and any derailing or inciting of hate will not be tolerated. 

So it leads me to ask Exhale… Are you concerned for Britney? 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

The Daily Mail on Snapchat has been coming for our queen lately and it’s time that they get called out. They have been posting relentless stories about the music legend suggesting that her fans are quite concerned for her. 

This obvious attack of character towards Britney also has a certain someone written all over it :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

This is a safe space and all opinions are welcome. This is a very serious topic and any derailing or inciting of hate will not be tolerated. 

So it leads me to ask Exhale… Are you concerned for Britney? 

I think she doing great she  looks  happy and radiant in her instagram videos  👍 and she is a tough ***** so no I am not concern  

Edited by Justin Spears
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
24 minutes ago, easy said:

dailymail is participating in the gaslighting smear campaign because a "crazy" britney is what sells. they need her to cause controversy, and since she isn't they need to manufacture it. i haven't been concerned about britney since she was free. britney is healing, growing, and getting better every day. there's no cause for concern and no reason to be. she's always been quirky and eccentric, people are finally getting to know the real her. some don't like it, that's ok! everyone isn't for everyone. but instead of putting our expectations on britney, we need to let her show us who she is and who she wants to be. 

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Like 1

They will do this for the rest of Britney's life and unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it. The best thing that we can do is not click on their articles or their content, because all that does it give them more money for what they write about Britney and it's exactly what they want and why they will never stop.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

They will do this for the rest of Britney's life and unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it. The best thing that we can do is not click on their articles or their content, because all that does it give them more money for what they write about Britney and it's exactly what they want and why they will never stop.

We strike at dawn. 

9 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I'm still convinced Louise has some sort of anti-Britney troll farm working for her :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

💯

banon are half paid for trolls and half people who can't form their own opinion so they follow the crowd of hating britney for simply existing differently than they want her to. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I'm not. I'm concerned for my own future tbh.

These 'concerned fans' aren't that much different from team con imo. They want her to act a certain way, they want her to speak in a certain way, want her to post things a certain way. And they want to feel superiority by framing, gaslighting, witchhunting others. I personally think Britney knows this and is deciding not to cave into peer pressure and is doing what she wants to do knowing it's harming nobody, which is what I want every 'concerned fan' to learn. These 'concerned fans' are actually the harmful ones and should look back and focus more on themselves.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block