Jamie Spears said: "Britney will not get to print and say what she wants."

Can we talk about how violent this article is?

I don't understand how in the year 2023 it's accepted that a man continues psychologically abusing a woman?

and we are talking about the same tyrant who trafficked his daughter for 13 years.

I want to know where are all the global organizations that support and defend women's rights? Why don't they speak out when the rights of this woman are violated once again?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrRqfaVKXme/

Captura-de-pantalla-2023-04-21-a-la-s-22

Edited by Antidote
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

After the money he's milked from her name and essentially punished her to keep control of his income, withholding info from courts, abuse on all counts..financial, mental, physical and yet punished her for showing strength and growth and a path out of this cship and he forbid it from her at all costs. Is the sole reason Britneys custody time has always been limited...I am absolutely shocked jamie hasn't been sentenced..how has this blatant crime been so ignored ..its madness..he doesnt deserve to get away with it..its appalling tbh..

JAMIE I SPEAK DIRECTLY WITH YOU..YOU HAVE NO REPUTATION TO SAVE!! YOU ARE NOTHING.. YOU ARE MOST FAMOUS FOR SCHITTTING OUT YOUR COLON AND RUINING YOUR DAUGHTER'S LIFE FOR FINANCIAL GAIN YOU SICK PATHETIC ECXUSE OF A ..WELL.. A SEVERELY SICK OLD MAN..I HOPE YOU ROT MATE! FXKING SCUMBAG :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh: living in a van with your daughters showbiz menrobilla (items)..

What an absolute sleaze

There are so many people myself included that want to finish your madness..get on the plane old man..come to Bristol Airport uk...

You boil my blood you absolute dxxkhead

Can't wait for Britneys book..the world DESERVES to know the truth..

This is over your leach azz Mr scumbag colon.. Britney CAN WRITE WHAT SHE WANTS..if there's one thing we've learned in 13 years is britney doesnt lie..but you do jamie..you lie for money..Britney doesnt.   Defend that,  absolute rat of a man

• Haha 8

Unfortunately I don’t think women’s rights organizations are speaking out for Britney because of her current image. There’s not a sizable amount that think Britney is unwell based on her IG posts. Doesn’t help that her kids refuse to see her. Real fans have empathy and can see beyond the shallowness of the situation, but most just see her at face value and come to their ignorant assumptions. So I think organizations don’t want to be associated with her because it can be “bad” for their image or perhaps they think she did/ currently does need the conservatorship. Lastly Britney has said time after time she doesn’t want pity, or to be a victim. So maybe they’re just giving her space by staying out of it all? 

Edited by MikeHunt
  • Love 3
  • Like 3
17 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Unfortunately I don’t think women’s rights organizations are speaking out for Britney because of her current image. There’s not a sizable amount that think Britney is unwell based on her IG posts. Doesn’t help that her kids refuse to see her. Real fans have empathy and can see beyond the shallowness of the situation, but most just see her at face value and come to their ignorant assumptions. So I think organizations don’t want to be associated with her because it can be “bad” for their image or perhaps they think she did/ currently does need the conservatorship. Lastly Britney has said time after time she doesn’t want pity, or to be a victim. So maybe they’re just giving her space by staying out of it all? 

I agree. Honestly it seems like every time I speak with somebody who is not a fan about Britney is always the same thing, they say she is crazy. They talk about her IG and how insane she looks. While I think her IG is cringe I understand she's coming from a very traumatic experience but people who don't follow her closely don't see the same way.

• Like 7

Pfft he could only be this worried if what is in the book is true. He’s really telling on himself. A defamation suit is only going to work if Britney is lying and I highly doubt she is. This isn’t the publishing house’s first rodeo, they have a legal department and know what they can and can’t do/say. 
I hope the stress of Britney’s memoir isn’t being to hard on his previously ruptured colon, that would be such a shame :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Love 6

I'm sorry but I have to comment again..

JAMIE.. the idea of you 'saving her life' Is absolute tabloid rubbish.. Britney amazed the world on her own, her 'comeback' was because of her..and the only reason we've been so patient is because we respect her..more than you do..drugging her by choice..every career moved based on money and a controlled medicated mental state you kept her in..whilst apparently protecting 'influence' from others..what a joke..you are a sick gross man jamie spears... your own daughter..

Many people are so angry that you are not in prison for your obvious crimes..some want more..

Your pathetic jamie..I wish britney the best in spilling as much as she chooses..

Jamie just take your 6million.. 1.6% of all femme fatale revenue..2.0% off all POM sales.. (literally taking more profit than the children's cancer centre britney help create)

- jamie clearly had money on the brain the entire time of the cship.. making money for himself and stripping a perfectly fine woman of her human rights..I'm a hardcore fan and whilst I know her story, I'm still baffled that people have seemingly got away with it..

I just want justice for her...a book is the minimum damage considering a few people are involved in highly illegal activities and can't even provide any info to clear their loose colon lies..

Rot mate..rot fast 👍

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block