Jamie Spears said: "Britney will not get to print and say what she wants."

4 hours ago, Cyberia said:

Anybody who has done research, knows that MK Ultra mind control is not a Conspiracy, it was a real Mind Control program that was made by the CIA.

A person that has been medicated, put in facilities, trafficked, made to work and controlled against her will, isn’t this the staple of MK ULTRA mind control? 
I still find it very suspicious that her doctor died in the middle of the investigation, from Britney’s testimony, personally, it was worse that what I thought it was (and I already thought it was horrible before, this whole situation) 

but something makes me believe, there’s even more to this story that we are not being told. I was thinking that when Jamie's lawyer read his statement during the hearing, when she said "your father misses you" it seemed like a triggering phrase. The ‘Daddy Loves You’ seems like a code. 

MK ULTRA is not a conspiracy, it’s on the declassified documents on the US Government website. This IS mind control in some capacity.

MK ultra was a real program (that might still be going on tbh)

Britney was brainwashed and abused in a similar way

so it may not be exactly that but it still falls into the mind control/brainwashing abuse umbrella

I did not say CIA MK Ultra is not real, I said its not being done on Britney Spears.

Britney being under a conservatorship is not proof that the CIA is using MK Ultra on her, it just proves that the system is corrupted that it allows lawyers and parents to take advantage of rich celebrities.

Edited by fays1
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, Cyberia said:

Anybody who has done research, knows that MK Ultra mind control is not a Conspiracy, it was a real Mind Control program that was made by the CIA.

A person that has been medicated, put in facilities, trafficked, made to work and controlled against her will, isn’t this the staple of MK ULTRA mind control? 
I still find it very suspicious that her doctor died in the middle of the investigation, from Britney’s testimony, personally, it was worse that what I thought it was (and I already thought it was horrible before, this whole situation) 

but something makes me believe, there’s even more to this story that we are not being told. I was thinking that when Jamie's lawyer read his statement during the hearing, when she said "your father misses you" it seemed like a triggering phrase. The ‘Daddy Loves You’ seems like a code. 

MK ULTRA is not a conspiracy, it’s on the declassified documents on the US Government website. This IS mind control in some capacity.

MK ultra was a real program (that might still be going on tbh)

Britney was brainwashed and abused in a similar way

so it may not be exactly that but it still falls into the mind control/brainwashing abuse umbrella

please go out and touch some grass! Britney is not the ultimate billionaire on earth for the things you are saying 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Stfu you moron..

No offence intended but that's just stupid..

Honestly no rudeness intended but how do people like you even exist? 

I think your wrong..for all we know there's a small island in the amazon rainforest where the mysterious 'oooohh giimmouuure' tribe live who have special powers that can turn britney into a sheep clone but instead go for the cheap illuminate old wives tale and keep Britney a megabot...idiots...

Race..religion..maybe just stick to the actual truth .. a real woman..being somehow believed that she was 'legally tortured' and her tormentors seeing no punishment..thats the real sh** that's hard to understand 

This is extremely rude. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Why don’t you ‘stfu you moron’ and btw it’s ‘you’re’ you ‘idiot’ 

But no rudeness intended :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Like 2

I believe when people say that Jamie allegedly s.xually ab.sed Britney when she was a child. His ab.se continued ten fold in her adulthood via conservatorship. Britney, air all the dirty laundry. Healing starts with acceptance of what happened to you. I hope Rosenfraud will be replaced with a real lawyer who fights with tooth and nail for Britney's interests. 

Jamie can no longer suppress Britney’s voice. If he, as claims, did nothing wrong then he and the rest of the Spears family, Team Con and the Federlines… yes that’s including Preston and Jayden, wouldn’t be fighting so damn hard to silence Britney, control how she chooses to express herself on social media and they wouldn’t all be out here in the media talking about her, s1ut shaming her, and try to get ahead of whatever they think she’ll say about them & her 13 years experience locked in the conservatorship.

Ever since Britney regained her legal freedom it’s been her family members, Team Con, KFed & now her sons out here doing interviews, writing books, doing podcasts, filming “documentaries” and pushing their own narrative out through TMZ and Perez Hilton as a way of too the crazy Britney narrative going while they financially benefit from gaslighting her.

Not a single word of support, love, compassion or encouragement (which is what she needs!!!!) has been extended to Britney by her family since she’s been free to make her own choices in regards to her life, her finances and her career. That speak VOLUMES!!!! All they do is defend themselves against her accusations to try to appear as though they didn’t do anything wrong and it’s all Britney’s fault. It’s BULLSH!T.

The days of Jamie intimidating and scaring Britney into silence and compliance are OVER!! Jamie Spears and the rest of these abusive, greedy, slime balls better get ready to reap what they’ve sowed!!

Edited by generation glory
  • Like 4
13 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

They just said what we all wish for. Jamie doesn't make it hard for us to hate his so,so much. I can't believe 1 old person can be so arrogant, leechy, delusional and cruel (Jamie).  No wonder people want him to die already. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

I don’t wish for any human to be dead. I am not God, nor am I the court system. If the court system has failed us, we as a society need to strive for meaningful change. To go around wishing death and harm upon people is vile but it’s the way society is headed. If the world worked on an eye-for-an-eye system, we’d all be walking around blind. It isn’t your place or anyone heres place to wish harm or death on him. Call him scum all you want. He is. But to wish death upon another human puts people doing it in a similar class as him - vile and disgusting. 

Edited by halfdressed

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block