Gaylors are insane hypocrites (Update - Rolling Stone reports about it )

For boomers unfamiliar with the term- they are the BAnons of Swiftie community. Saesengs but the western edition.

Every ******* Taylor song, MV, poster, ad has to be dissected and turned into obscure sapphiric work of art Taylor made exclusively for them. To be so delusional to think Taylor is some super depressed, at times suicidal person who uses her albums to communicate with just a section of her fans is bizarre.

Yes, Taylor and Karlie were ******* everywhere but it's been 10 years ago. No one ******* cares. Well, gaylors do. And they are having a field day.

Also, if LGBT wants not to be doxxed and bullied for their orientation, what allows them to declare Taylor the gayest female singer to ever exist? Even if she was gay, she obviously do not want that part of her life to be public. She doesn't owe public to tell anything. It's bizarre how ****ed up gaylors are.

On one hand they demand the highest level of privacy and rights but at the same time they use every detail, existent and non existent to make Taylor gay.

Personal anecdote about those maniacs:

Spoiler

I used the gaylor theory to see how demented and insane my real life millennial friends are and they are on my block list currently. Because if they failed the gaylor fanfic bs from me and agreed Taylor is gay as **** from fake presentations and memes, imagine how insane they are in general. How dumb you have to be not to fact check anything? And if you are a gaylor, you deserve no respect from me whatsoever. You repulse me and I've been hating you actively for a while now.

I also managed to delude some into thinking Rihanna was gay in 2013 among Selena. They fell for that **** fully.

Seeing tweets today made me gag. Some morons even left flowers in front of Taylors apartment like she died. There are tweets and pictures on twitter. THAT'S INSANE!

Gaylors are crazy hypocrites. I hope they get therapy they need.

Spoiler

Insanity overload:   https://www.reddit.com/r/GaylorSwift/

Thanks for reading my TED talk.

UPDATE-

02-taylor-swift-fan-divide.jpg?crop=0px%
WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

Research firm Graphika tells Rolling Stone what harassment in the Swift fandom can teach us about how people behave on social media.

You deserve it.  You asked for it. Start having a life. And no, not everyone is secretly gay.

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
  • Haha 1
56 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

They are annoying and disgusting 

Prone to delusions and parasocial relationships. Because not everything has to be sapphire and made exclusively for them, coded so much only they, a high IQ exclusive gays can decode those secret messages.

**** it, they made it sound Taylor is ******* Da Vinci of music but in reality they are just bats-it insane.

3 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Prone to delusions and parasocial relationships. Because not everything has to be sapphire and made exclusively for them, coded so much only they, a high IQ exclusive gays can decode those secret messages.

**** it, they made it sound Taylor is ******* Da Vinci of music but in reality they are just bats-it insane.

It's the same people whos entire personality is being part of the alphabet mafia 

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

It's the same people whos entire personality is being part of the alphabet mafia 

AND the subreddit went private. How funny. They can't even handle being remotely called out without being pathetic, hiding.

I'll call them for what they are regardless how hard they try to cover up. I don't care they are a ''minor'' group. Minor groups should learn they have to live in a society where most people have rights too. If they have rights to call her gay and declare every single thing she does gay, I have an equal right to call them out for their bizarre cultish behavior and delusions.

7 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Exhale is really one to be talking when every time there is a Sam Smith post here, you guys judge him left and right. Just saying.

Wink Tea GIF by Dolly Parton

He is pretty open about his se-uality and orientation though. Taylor on the other hand is being s.e-xualized by a subgroup of her ''fans'' into being the gayest person alive. There is a difference, a big one.

I think the majority of her stans are a wonderful example of how derailed modern society is. I mean, wtf does anybody know about her ***uality. All I know is she is a manipulator and people simply are sheeps. She is very well aware of this obsession and she very intentionally uses it to her favor. And even though it is insane how "sad" people are about that "break up", in their defense, she is the one who has written a gazillion songs about how that dude was supposedly "her all". Her whole marketing is contorting her public image so much that people believe she is a victim. She is a victim of everyone in her narrative,  heartbreak included. Even her album mktng was focused on their relationship. So, no surprise that all those idiots with no life are obsessed and "sad" or waiting for her to "come out" and validate their lives. It is just so unhealthy but her pockets are full thanks to all those crazy morons. And I am not just talking about her gaylors, but also the ones who felt they were married to Alwyn. Pluase. 

I have said it over and over, I love her sister records. Midnights is a pretry solid Lorde/Lana meet  Taylor experiment with mixed results. But her whole persona is too much.

Edited by Bigno
  • Love 1
On 4/10/2023 at 2:31 PM, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

Uh oh, you better careful before they call you (whatever word they currently are defending at the moment)ist. 

It's kind of funny when the core gay community starts turning its back on other members of the community. I was recently told by someone who is trans that since I'm not trans, I can't have an opinion on the matter. My reply was, "well, then let's change it back to LGB community and create your own." Problem solved.

I find myself now feeling like I'm a target because others think that by being gay, I agree with the gender/trans debates going on. It's sad really. Feels like we've gone backwards.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Sia said:

It's kind of funny when the core gay community starts turning its back on other members of the community. I was recently told by someone who is trans that since I'm not trans, I can't have an opinion on the matter. My reply was, "well, then let's change it back to LGB community and create your own." Problem solved.

I find myself now feeling like I'm a target because others think that by being gay, I agree with the gender/trans debates going on. It's sad really. Feels like we've gone backwards.

Because it used to be this:

Lgbt Family Flat Vector Illustration Set Cartoon Happy Lgbt Family People  Collection Of Gay Lesbian Bisexual Couple Parent Character And Adopted  Children Stock Illustration - Download Image Now - iStock

And now it's this:

What is the philosophical significance of the ouroboros (snake eating itself)  symbol of any? : r/askphilosophy

18 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

It seems that Taylor is well aware of this faction of stans and the narrative they’re pushing because so often she seems to play into it. She seems to go out of her way to give these people fodder, though I’m not sure whether that’s because there’s anything to their theories or because she enjoys toying with these people. 

Or because it's trendy to be in the alphabet :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

I'd **** with them too. If you are putting every photo under the microscope and over-analyzing all the lyrics ever written to rearrange the details into a bizarre, twisted narrative you deserve nothing more than being ****ed with. They deserve to be milked with 1000 vinyl releases a year and all the crap that goes with it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block