Britney Spears' manager 'staged a career INTERVENTION for her during their Mexico getaway': Daily Mail

7 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

I agree with you, Britney can't be sitting at home for rest of her life. She needs to work, have a routine, stay busy. 

I'm not saying she needs to release 10 albums and go on a world tour, but it will be good for her to have something to focus on.

I feel the same about myself. I had to spend 1 year without working and I thought I was losing my mind, literally. However, I'm not Britney Spears and I was not in a c-ship for 13 years, and I was not forced to perform or do anything against my will so it's hard to have an opinion on this :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I always say there's nothing as dangerous as an idle mind, but I think it depends on each person :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I was referring to the Daily Fail, but ok.

I took his advice and started to use the Ignore feature already. I hope others are able to experience what I am at some point :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Daniela’s been spending too much time licking Diamond’s ***crack that they’ve officially lost their brain cells and is now becoming illiterate like them too. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Haha 8
2 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

I feel the same about myself. I had to spend 1 year without working and I thought I was losing my mind, literally. However, I'm not Britney Spears and I was not in a c-ship for 13 years, and I was not forced to perform or do anything against my will so it's hard to have an opinion on this :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I always say there's nothing as dangerous as an idle mind, but I think it depends on each person :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I agree, especially when everyone around you is working and being productive (friends, significant others).

being bored and not having a productive healthy routine can easily trigger someone 

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

There's an "ignore" feature some of yall should use please. 

It's located here. Ignore members you do not want to see posts from! 

https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/ignore/

Thank you for reminding this. Some members NEEDS to use this function as salt and water.

44 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Ooop! We are the same age. Actually I'll be 35 on Friday :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

But you are even hot, but he is like dried Cod :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Joshyworld said:

She was one of, if not the hardest working female artist in showbiz at one point in time. Not very many female artists release 6 studio albums in the span of just 10 years, not including EPs and a Greatest Hits effort. Britney was very visibly worn out. She doesn’t have to go back to work in order to stay busy. Would it be nice? Sure, but she’s earned her time off and if she chooses to never step in a studio again, that should be understandable. She doesn’t owe us anything. 

Did I say she owes us anything? I'm just saying it is good for every human being to work and be busy. She doesn't need to record, she could write, she could produce, she doesn't need to be on the studio 24/7 but start slowly, once a week, meet people etc. 

Edited by LizeS_
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, LizeS_ said:

Did I say she ows us anything? I'm just saying it is good for every human being to work and be busy. She doesn't need to record, she could write, she could produce, she doesn't need to be on the studio 24/7 but start slowly, once a week, meet people etc. 

Slay it sis, you're on point with that. Britney doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to, it doesn't hurt to have hobbies and try new things. I love your statement. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Daniela’s been spending too much time licking Diamond’s ***crack that they’ve officially lost their brain cells and is now becoming illiterate like them too. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Sweetie you are kissing somebodys back for the last 24hrs, so stop acting like you don't know how is it. @Jordan Miller reminded IGNORE function, what you should use for me, diamond, daniela and others. We at least will have better day without your quotes :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 3
Just now, Daniela.tomasseli said:

If you’re going to be disrespecting me I’m gonna ask you to please use the ignore feature. Thank you boo, much love 

People talk about derailing of threads and two pages later I'm still the focus LOL.

Keep on slaying it baby, The Daily Mail could be wrong with this article but we don't know the source. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, leviathan said:

this is completely made up. lol why do you guys even care at this point? total BS - es he even qualified to manage her? lol. they're just friends that went on a stupid trip... there is no big comeback.

Agreed. We tried to tell the Tri-Star intern but them and their followers insist on running with this as if it's fact. It must be the poppers that Lou included in the muffin basket. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

Did I say she owes us anything? I'm just saying it is good for every human being to work and be busy. She doesn't need to record, she could write, she could produce, she doesn't need to be on the studio 24/7 but start slowly, once a week, meet people etc. 

I think everyone around her is 'begging' her to do something at this point, didn't Sam say he'd love to act with B in some rom-com or something? Maybe there's some truth in this article after all :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

The whole 'Intervention' and 'troubled star' is what kills it for me :trash_throw_away_recycle:

3 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

Or better, in theory - she could hire only one person/friend who can produce everything she wants, like Taylor did in the past. I mean - she can only record songs for her own needs, just to bring out her feelings and process everything inside better without releasing anything. And maybe one day when she was ready, she could give these internal "testimonies" for listening.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

why are you assuming she’s not already doing these things , like writing, meeting people/spending time with friends? Is it cause she’s not posting it 24/7 on her social media? We’re don’t know what she’s doing when she’s not online

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, LizeS_ said:

Did I say she ows us anything? I'm just saying it is good for every human being to work and be busy. She doesn't need to record, she could write, she could produce, she doesn't need to be on the studio 24/7 but start slowly, once a week, meet people etc. 

My point is that showbusiness completely worn and overworked her out. I can see how the stress and anxiety of going back to work can be triggering for her. Britney doesn’t have to do anything she doesn’t want to and I encourage her to try new hobbies but for her to go back to work on her career as being ‘Britney Spears’ is probably the last thing she wants to do and that’s fine. For you to make assumptions that she doesn’t have a routine, isn’t staying busy and that she needs to work is bold because we don’t know what’s going on behind closed doors. That’s all.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block