Britney Spears' manager 'staged a career INTERVENTION for her during their Mexico getaway': Daily Mail

4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

why are you assuming she’s not already doing these things , like writing, meeting people/spending time with friends? Is it cause she’s not posting it 24/7 on her social media? We’re don’t know what she’s doing when she’s not online

Not only that, but I'm cackling at the fans who act like Britney's ONLY option is to record music.... 

Like if they really are concerned about her well being and want her to work for the sake of something to do, she can grow a vegetable garden and take care of horses or **** :clownery_makeup_meme:

Edited by blackingouthenegativity
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

why are you assuming she’s not already doing these things , like writing, meeting people/spending time with friends? Is it cause she’s not posting it 24/7 on her social media? We’re don’t know what she’s doing when she’s not online

exactly this!!! we live in a time where "pics or it didn't happen" and britney, when in control of her career, always operated under mystery.  we didn't even know when she recorded her parts for the elton john collab until after it released! some celebs take their audience through every step of their job, some say nothing until their project releases. both are fine, but just because britney didn't post it in her 1 minute glimpse into her day, doesn't mean it's not happening. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

Sweetie you are kissing somebodys back for the last 24hrs, so stop acting like you don't know how is it. @Jordan Miller reminded IGNORE function, what you should use for me, diamond, daniela and others. We at least will have better day without your quotes :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Yes @Jordan Miller reminded you and your possé of the ‘Ignore’ feature since some are very clearly fishing for my attention when I have not once began a conversation in this thread by quoting you or your bootlicker. I suggest you try it out if my bl**tness triggers you this much. Thanks!

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Yes @Jordan Miller reminded you and your possé of the ‘Ignore’ feature since some are very clearly fishing for my attention when I have not once began a conversation in this thread by quoting you or your bootlicker. I suggest you try it out if my bl**tness triggers you this much. Thanks!

I have nothing against you, but I don't like your constant shoting at others and I will defend them all and point a warning finger at you until you give up. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, Flavor Of Love said:

I have nothing against you, but I don't like your constant shoting at others and I will defend them all and point a warning finger at you until you give up. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

And I don’t like the constant ‘shoting’ (not a word btw) at Britney’s marriage, derailing of threads and the BAnon agenda you and your obsessed possé are shoving down our throats as if this is is TMZ so I will defend Britney and ‘point a warning finger’ until your loud possé gives it up so now what? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
Just now, Joshyworld said:

And I don’t like the constant ‘shoting’ (not a word btw) at Britney’s marriage, derailing of threads and the BAnon agenda you and your obsessed possé are shoving down our throats as if this is is TMZ so I will defend Britney and ‘point a warning finger’ until your loud possé gives it up so now what? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Omg you still with Banon :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I'm not obsessed with you, but you are only one who is overreacting like drama queen with waving hands for the last day. You need to have day off asap :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Love 1
Just now, Flavor Of Love said:

Omg you still with Banon :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I'm not obsessed with you, but you are only one who is overreacting like drama queen with waving hands for the last day. You need to have day off asap :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Um. How about you follow @Jordan Miller’s advice and put me on ignore since you clearly can’t stop fishing for my attention with your quote replies? And while you’re at it, can you stop putting words into my mouth and quit making assumptions? Maybe you should take your own advice and have the day off since your post history and time spent on here has clearly been more than mine as of late. Let’s not throw stones at glass houses now. Again, please try to use the ‘Ignore’ feature if my bl**tness triggers you this much. Sending you love. Thanks!

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Um. How about you follow @Jordan Miller’s advice and put me on ignore since you clearly can’t stop fishing for my attention with your quote replies? And while you’re at it, can you stop putting words into my mouth and quit making assumptions? Maybe you should take your own advice and have the day off since your post history and time spent on here has clearly been more than mine as of late. Let’s not throw stones at glass houses now. Again, please try to use the ‘Ignore’ feature if my bl**tness triggers you this much. Sending you love. Thanks!

❤️❤️❤️

Edit: I say again - let people discuss what they want and ignore them. Jordan made it pretty clear, so let people breathe and don't quote them. They don't care about your annoying talk. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Edited by Flavor Of Love
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block