Britney Spears' manager 'staged a career INTERVENTION for her during their Mexico getaway': Daily Mail

Just now, Onyxgirl17 said:

Why do they have to use the word intervention? It had such a bad connotation… salacious for no damn reason. I’m so sick of the media and their treatment of Britney. I can’t imagine how tired she is of it. 

Anything for clicks and ad revenue. 

And what's sad is that even people who consider themselves her fans are willing to believe it and spread it.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Why do they have to use the word intervention? It had such a bad connotation… salacious for no damn reason. I’m so sick of the media and their treatment of Britney. I can’t imagine how tired she is of it. 

We have Maxi to thank for that one :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, easy said:

i would not be surprised if they discussed everything including eventual work projects. however, it's the daily fail and their goal is to spin a narrative with their language of "troubled star" and "intervention" :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Literally this, but here yet again, some on this forum fall for the negative narrative.

Edited by Gutterguppy1202
  • Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, blissfuloutsider said:

In all honesty I am the same way if I am not working on things I go crazy... and it helps me stay grounded staying busy.. It's not a bad thing if done within reason!! 

I agree with you, Britney can't be sitting at home for rest of her life. She needs to work, have a routine, stay busy. 

I'm not saying she needs to release 10 albums and go on a world tour, but it will be good for her to have something to focus on.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

This articles sounds BS, specially the whole 'Intervention' word :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

However, it seems Britney is reflecting on her past career since we've seen a few clips about her iconic moments/songs, right? Perhaps she's starting to miss a few things? I don't mean touring, but perhaps she misses creating music or performing here and there. Also, wasn't there a rumor that B would be meeting with RCA in a few weeks? I don't think Britney's done with her career imo, and the good thing is that it's all up to her now :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, pablitonizer said:

This articles sounds BS, specially the whole 'Intervention' word :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

However, it seems Britney is reflecting on her past career since we've seen a few clips about her iconic moments/songs, right? Perhaps she's starting to miss a few things? I don't mean touring, but perhaps she misses creating music or performing here and there. Also, wasn't there a rumor that B would be meeting with RCA in a few weeks? I don't think Britney's done with her career imo, and the good thing is that it's all up to her now :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

:bouncey:

1 hour ago, easy said:

i would not be surprised if they discussed everything including eventual work projects. however, it's the daily fail and their goal is to spin a narrative with their language of "troubled star" and "intervention" :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

This.

If he is Britney's manager, of course he will discuss work, I mean, Britney has; a book is coming, there's rumbles of music even from Britney herself and she's been sharing her older work more and more...

This article feels like yet another revision on the "intervention" narrative; literally anytime Britney does anything, it has to be spun under a mental health lense.

A manager, talking about work isn't staging a "career intervention", its literally part of his job...

Interesting to see, however, so many here against that idea, when those same accounts were saying "her Instagram is proof she needs to be busy!"

• Love 4
  • Like 1
Just now, LizeS_ said:

I agree with you, Britney can't be sitting at home for rest of her life. She needs to work, have a routine, stay busy. 

I'm not saying she needs to release 10 albums and go on a world tour, but it will be good for her to have something to focus on.

She was one of, if not the hardest working female artist in showbiz at one point in time. Not very many female artists release 6 studio albums in the span of just 10 years, not including EPs and a Greatest Hits effort. Britney was very visibly worn out. She doesn’t have to go back to work in order to stay busy. Would it be nice? Sure, but she’s earned her time off and if she chooses to never step in a studio again, that should be understandable. She doesn’t owe us anything. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block