Britney Spears' manager 'staged a career INTERVENTION for her during their Mexico getaway': Daily Mail

28 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Daily Mail must be right since Scammy posted them yesterday on his stories :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

I wouldn’t be surprised if he is the source

spacer.png

The girlies are so pressed that he keeps posting Daily Mail articles and they want to drag the Daily mail for this alleged comeback intervention. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Heitorzinho said:

In a certain way, it seems she'll never have "peace", you know? I mean yeah, the consequence of being famous and stuff but it's just sad... after all (we know) she's been through...

agree! i feel like the only way for britney to achieve true peace would be to go completely off grid. but britney lived a life of solitude for too long and she seems to have a desire to both want to be included in the world and be completely removed from it as well. getting out of california would be greatly beneficial to her, but she has her reasons for staying. 

Edited by easy
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Joshyworld said:

What can be done about the constant derailing? How can a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with Sam turn into an opportunity for them to use him as a punching bag? Is @Jordan Miller aware of this?

I’m just finishing up at work and then I will be going through all the comments and looking into everything. This Anti Sam Hate Train will come to a stop soon  :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

PS I’m team Cade :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

• Love 6
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You're right, but Britney told us that she doesn't have nor will ever have management.

I think when Britney said she will never have management she was talking about management such as Tri Star, a type of situation she would never go back to. I'm not sure it means she couldn't have someone like Cade serve as a manager and help with the business side of her art. 

• Like 4
Just now, Jsken said:

I think when Britney said she will never have management she was talking about management such as Tri Star, a type of situation she would never go back to. I'm not sure it means she couldn't have someone like Cade serve as a manager and help with the business side of her art. 

That's possible, but I took it as management in general cause she didn't plan on working much. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I’m just finishing up at work and then I will be going through all the comments and looking into everything. This Anti Sam Hate Train will come to a stop soon  :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

PS I’m team Cade :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Please have all moderators issue warning points and bans if this continues to be a problem. You don’t know how annoying it is to open a thread and see the same 2 or 3 miserable ‘chronically online’ users use any opportunity to derail threads and have Sam be their resident punching bag. Thank you. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
Just now, Joshyworld said:

Please have all moderators issue warning points and bans if this continues to be a problem. You don’t know how annoying it is to open a thread and see the same 2 or 3 miserable ‘chronically online’ users to use any opportunity to derail threads and have Sam be their resident punching bag. Thank you. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

I think we just need to issue out the stuff you've been saying honey stop trying to act like you're riding for someone you been trying to tarnish.

I think we'll get those receipts posted soon baby cakes, also the people you keep trying to @ can vouch for what you been saying about the one you claim the stars aligned with.

Receipts coming soon. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

For those claiming to be team Cade, weren't those the same ones mad that Britney was being forced to work and now that he's trying to get her back out there when she clearly said she's not wanting to work all of a sudded are team Cade.

Cade has his stuff too, and I think Maxi is going to expose him. 

For now on, when you see this user post, know that they will believe the sketchiest and most unreliable sources when it comes to Britney. Interesting that they're such a fan yet never discuss her music.

Only bashing the people closest to her in life in every single thread: Sam and Cade :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

• Like 7
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

For those claiming to be team Cade, weren't those the same ones mad that Britney was being forced to work and now that he's trying to get her back out there when she clearly said she's not wanting to work all of a sudded are team Cade.

Cade has his stuff too, and I think Maxi is going to expose him. 

I would like to take Britney at her word that Cade is a good friend until she tells us otherwise. I guess that means I'm team Cade. I also hate that Britney was forced to work, but there's absolutely a difference between someone encouraging someone to do work you think they enjoy and the literal human trafficking done to her during the con. 

If Cade's "intervention" was like "you need to work or I'm blackmailing you/restricting access to your children/etc" then that's as bad as the con but there's no indication that's happening

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Maybe just maybr there could be some truth in this article? It is indeed a blob of nonsensical exaggeration, but I guess since Britney did upload some of her old performances, maybe Cade was kinda reminding (by showing leaked old footage to) Britney of her awesome past work (pre con maybe?) And dramatically called it an 'intervention'. But other than that, wth. Some intern forgot to do his homework lol.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think we just need to issue out the stuff you've been saying honey stop trying to act like you're riding for someone you been trying to tarnish.

I think we'll get those receipts posted soon baby cakes, also the people you keep trying to @ can vouch for what you been saying about the one you claim the stars aligned with.

Receipts coming soon. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

How about you learn to be a little more mature and stay on topic instead of constantly derailing threads? Just some food for thought. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

Sounds like he low key wants his 10%. He shouldn't push her to do ANYTHING if she doesn't want to. 

HE SHOULD PUSH HER. Sometimes people need pushing from the right people and need a reality check. She needs to keep busy. And "work" on something she's passionate about. Even the richest of billionaires still "work". Not for money, but to remain sane. She needs a job. And let's be honest, she can't go and work at. Walmart. She needs to stay in her lane due to her fame whether she likes it or not. 

:wink_britney_everytime_white:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block