Britney Spears' manager 'staged a career INTERVENTION for her during their Mexico getaway': Daily Mail

I don’t like how they use words like intervention? For her career… nawt about that.

I think she had a nice hiatus to figure out what she wants in her personal and professional life. Her long time manager is excited to discuss which avenues she wants to take. Switch up the formula or mix up the ingredients. I have a feeling she is conjuring up some cool things. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

It does, but we do know Britney loves music/performing and that the c-ship ruined it for her. Perhaps she could rediscover the adoration for it without that?

I agree, she loves to sing, and it doesn't have to be at the capacity it's been.

Even doing a single here and there and just having fun.

• Like 2

She deserves an outlet but on HER terms. We've seen glimpses throughout the years of her sheer creativity and how she can connect with her fans and express herself if given the space to do so. But on the other hand, look at how harshly people criticize every little thing she does. It's going to take some serious balls for her to put an expression of her soul on the line as well. I won't be upset if I never hear anything new from her, but I can tell she still has so much to share with the cruel world.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

I don’t like how they use words like intervention? For her career… nawt about that.

I think she had a nice hiatus to figure out what she wants in her personal and professional life. Her long time manager is excited to discuss which avenues she wants to take. Switch up the formula or mix up the ingredients. I have a feeling she is conjuring up some cool things. 

Cause its the typical BS language they love to use to discredit her. Just how every album has been a 'comeback' when girl never went anywhere. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block