Asked AI to write a Gimme More pt.2 for Britney

So, I was bored and I asked AI to write the lyrics for a new Britney song, that would fit her situation in 2023. But one of the requirements was that the song would be a logical continuation of Gimme More, and the track would sample a bit from GM's beat. 

The result is pretty nice :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

Verse 1: I gave you all that you wanted, more than you deserved But you kept taking from me, never showing your worth Now I'm standing tall, feeling so empowered You can't bring me down, I'm no longer devoured

Chorus: Gimme more, gimme strength, gimme power I won't let you take me down, not even for an hour Gimme more, gimme love, gimme passion I'm done with playing games, I'm moving forward with a new direction

Verse 2: I used to be your puppet, dancing to your tune But now I'm in control, I'm taking back what's mine I'm not your possession, I'm not your property I'm an independent woman, breaking free from your captivity

Chorus: Gimme more, gimme strength, gimme power I won't let you take me down, not even for an hour Gimme more, gimme love, gimme passion I'm done with playing games, I'm moving forward with a new direction

Bridge: I'm not afraid to stand up and fight For my freedom, my happiness, my right I'm not your toy, I'm not your prize I'm a force to be reckoned with, hear my battle cry

Outro: Gimme more, gimme more, I'm not afraid to roar Gimme more, gimme more, I'm ready to soar

• Love 3
  • Like 1

This "song" is terrible. Nobody wants to sing "I used to be your puppet, dancing to your tune But now I'm in control, I'm taking back what's mine I'm not your possession, I'm not your property I'm an independent woman, breaking free from your captivity".  Too bulky and cliché.

Are we so thirsty for new Britney music that we're willing to accept cheap knock-offs? Look, unless it's the real thing, I don't want it. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Please Stop Season 12 GIF by PBS

Edited by anthony7226
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block