Radio 1 refusing to play Pink, Katy, Shakira because they are too OLD

KrisJ

4 hours ago, HeySister said:

...Rita Ora is a flop. Why on earth would she on on the radio ever? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Lol 

It's funny you these people think like that, because young people actually prefer older artists. I have teen sisters/cousins who only care about Selena, Ariana, Taylor, Katy, Gaga. No one of them is interested in Olivia Rodrigo, Billie Ellish etc Those artists born after 1999 simply don't have any charisma. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Wishmaster said:

Do they avoid male singers over 30 as well?

I'd like to know how old are their radio hosts too, I hope they get retired at 30, no one would want to expose the youth to some old hag talking on the radio :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

I'm 29 (so technically still part of the youth :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:) and I'm literally from the generation that grew up with all those singers (except Rita Ora? :wtf_britney_what_confused_um: ) so why wouldn't I want to listen to them? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: Am I supposed to only listen to Billie Eyelash and the Kidz Bop? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, HeySister said:

This is pure bs. Pink was all over the radio when she had a single out recently. As was GaGa last year. Miley, Lizzo and Sza etc. Hello TAYLOR SWIFT??

...Rita Ora is a flop. Why on earth would she be on on the radio, like ever? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

She is a flop. But I don’t get all the Rita hate. 

I really like some of her newer songs, she’s so pretty, and is actually a good vocal. 😬
Unpopular opinion I know.  

6 hours ago, Aleksa said:

She is a flop. But I don’t get all the Rita hate. 

I really like some of her newer songs, she’s so pretty, and is actually a good vocal. 😬
Unpopular opinion I know.  

I don't hate her or think she's untalented, she's just bland. Why would she command radio power, of all existing artists?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block