Sam Asghari - Catches Up With TMZ AGAIN, says he wants to do a movie with Britney

4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Keep giving them monsters a pass sis.

They ran with the manic stories for months now.

The intervention stories as of late.

They're doing anything they can to hurt our girl, but based on your theory Sam is a celeb and this is Hollywood so it's all fair ball.

:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

sam is a celeb, no one is calling him a list, but he's more of a celeb than any one of us here and that's a fact.

no one is debating with you about whether or not tmz is dangerous and harmful. we all agree that they are. do you think britney would be laughing about what tmz said and making jokes about it with sam if she was bothered about him talking to them?

Edited by easy
39 minutes ago, Mxra said:

Why are people coming for Sam? He looks so uncomfortable here. 

He’s uncomfortable because he’s stuck  between a rock and a hard place (of his own making).

A hypothetical :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink::

“****. How do I navigate this without burning my precious bridge with TMZ but also making it look like I’m still supporting my wife after she went after TMZ on Instagram? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: Her fans are gonna be pissed when this gets out. If I wasn’t always trying to play both sides, I could just tell them to **** off, but who am I kidding? :emma: Conservatorship question, great! Let me raise my voice and sound as pissed off as possible and use a bunch of phrases that all mean the same thing. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: That should do it!”

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, easy said:

sam is a celeb, no one is calling him a list, but he's more of a celeb than any one of us here and that's a fact.

no one is debating with you about whether or not tmz is dangerous and harmful. we all agree that they are. do you think britney would be laughing about what tmz said and making jokes about it with sam if she was bothered about him talking to them?

If Sam makes Britney happy, then I’m happy. But let’s face it, he was a physical trainer and music video model. Marrying Britney is the only thing thus far that’s made him somewhat relevant. Which is fine, aside from JT, Britney has never gone for the Hollywood, A-list types.

But I think Sam REALLY wants to be an A-list actor and celebrity, and so I wish him success in his pursuit of a career in Hollywood. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Emil87 said:

If Sam makes Britney happy, then I’m happy. But let’s face it, he was a physical trainer and music video model. Marrying Britney is the only thing thus far that’s made him somewhat relevant. Which is fine, aside from JT, Britney has never gone for the Hollywood, A-list types.

But I think Sam REALLY wants to be an A-list actor and celebrity, and so I wish him success in his pursuit of a career in Hollywood. 

100% agree with you! no one is claiming sam is some super a list celeb, at least i hope not. he has gone on to be in movies and tv shows, he wants to be an actor, acknowledges he's gotten where he is now because of his connection to britney, and actually WANTS to work and provide for himself and britney. which, imo, makes all the more sense why he keeps talking and playing nice with tmz. he doesn't have the a list luxury of telling them to **** off, or ignoring them completely. playing nice is all part of the game.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Good luck bookin that action comedy you speak of. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:
Britney does NOT work with Z Listers. She marries them and has their babies instead!

Hide contents

Don’t come at me I’m just teasing about..

Tinashe, G-Eazy, Sabi, Iggy Azalea, and especially Jamie Lynn Spears say hi :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand: 

Spoiler

Just kidding lol idk if they’re even considered Z-Listers or not tbh, I don’t keep up with that stuff. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Edit 1: completely forgot pot full of vegetables girl :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Edit 2: **** I’m bad at this, her own **** sister too :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Edited by Blackout SZN
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

Tinashe, G-Eazy, and Iggy Azalea say hi :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand: 

Hide contents

Just kidding lol idk if they’re even considered Z-Listers or not tbh, I don’t keep up with that stuff. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

spacer.png

Well, they def aren’t A-listers. Then again, I shouldn’t really be talking cuz s*^#, I ain’t even on the alphabet. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
6 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

Same lmao I never will be in this lifetime :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black::tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

In a way, I’m kind of grateful I’m not Hollywood material. I wouldn’t last two days in the spotlight without going apes**t. The money would be nice, tho.

The best I could hope for is being a power bottom in low budget gay p**n movies. @Style. In Moscow says I’d be perfect for it!!:ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

Tinashe, G-Eazy, Sabi, Iggy Azalea, and especially Jamie Lynn Spears say hi :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand: 

Reveal hidden contents

Edit 1: completely forgot pot full of vegetables girl :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Edit 2: **** I’m bad at this, her own **** sister too :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I give up lmao, I forgot pre con era with the Ying Yang Twins, Don Philip, and her trailer trash ex husband K-Fed. I’m such a flop :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

In a way, I’m kind of grateful I’m not Hollywood material. I wouldn’t last two days in the spotlight without going apes**t. The money would be nice, tho.

The best I could hope for is being a power bottom in low budget gay p**n movies. @Style. In Moscow says I’d be perfect for it!!:ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Same! I got mental struggles, I’d rather not have them plastered across every tabloid known to man. As you said the money would be superb. Get Your Billion Back Make It Rain GIF by Billion Back Records

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:
fcbd552bfa114d369355463a465801d3_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Sam Asghari wants to act in a movie with wife Britney Spears.

SAM ASGHARII WANT TO ACT IN A BRITNEY FLICK... Maybe Action Comedy!!!

Sam Asghari wants to star in a movie opposite Britney Spears ... and he thinks they would be the perfect fit for an action comedy.

We got Sam at LAX on Thursday and he was just getting back home from filming a project ... so naturally our photog asked him if he would ever want to act with his wife.

Sam says Britney's a great actress and he for sure wants to team up with her on the big screen ... and it sounds like he's already got some ideas for potential projects.

Britney obviously loves to dance, and Sam thinks her natural athletic ability makes her the perfect candidate for an action comedy ... which he seems to prefer over a rom-com.

The way Sam envisions it ... he and Britney could both do their own stunts, and he's seeing lots of action and fight scenes where they both kick some serious ***.

But before the perfect script comes along, Sam says Britney's excited about visiting him on his current film set ... he says he's in L.A. during a break in filming.

With Amanda Bynes under a psych hold one year after her conservatorship ended, Sam was also asked his feelings on conservatorships in general, seeing as Britney was under a conservatorship for 13 years ... and he didn't hold back in his opposition.

**No matter how badly TMZ continues to hurt Britney, it amazes me Sam still interviews with them. 

Sam passionately spoke out in the last minute.

TMZ'S HEADLINE SHOULD HAVE QUOTED HIM AND BEEN:

SAM ASGHARI SAYS "Conservatorships should be illegal. It shouldn't happen to anybody in America, the land of the free and especially to Britney" 

• Love 2