Sam Asghari - Catches Up With TMZ AGAIN, says he wants to do a movie with Britney

4 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

TMZ literally wait at LAX all day every day waiting for people to arrive. He's just being polite and talking to the guy. And I actually really loved how he defended her at the end and shut down the guy trying to defend the cship.

He has 0 reasons to be cordial and polite with TMZ

• Love 2
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, Haruxx said:

Sam wasn't in the lifestyle until he began dating someone who is. That man was famous for nothing. 

So since he is new if his wife post how they hurt her , you dont give them ANYTHING. 

yet britney still talked to them despite them being a main reason the media helped put her in the con :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

britney and sam laughed at and joked about tmz on video, why would she do that if she was as bothered as you all are over him talking to tmz?

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

What’s there not to own? Lmao. I stand by what I said a day ago fyi so tagging me right here is a bad business move, both for you and Diamantè.:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Lmao but you said earlier you never said it, now you suddenly stand by what you said?spacer.png

Using peoples s**ual identities as an insult is one of the lowest things you can do. But from your username, it seems like you’re from Russia, so I wouldn’t expect anything less.

And a bad business move? Sorry but I don’t do business with gutter trash, now go run along to @GlitterRain to report me! :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Emil87 said:

Lmao but you said earlier you never said it, now you suddenly stand by what you said?spacer.png

Using peoples s**ual identities as an insult is one of the lowest things you can do. But from your username, it seems like you’re from Russia, so I wouldn’t expect anything less.

And a bad business move? Sorry but I don’t do business with gutter trash, now go run along to @GlitterRain to report me! :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Can we all just get along please? It’s Friday! :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing: