Sam Asghari - Catches Up With TMZ AGAIN, says he wants to do a movie with Britney

Instead of looking for tmz to talk about himself, why better not go looking for auditions for movies or something? It seems that he wants everything easy and make his career next to Britney to hang on to her name, Britney isn't even making music or anything and he's already begging her for sure and dreaming of making a mega cringe movie

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

Even if it wasn't a set up, he could've just ignored them

maybe. but as i said to someone else, he doesn't really have that luxury at this level of his career. he still needs to play nice if he wants to be seen by potential employers as someone that won't cause problems.Β 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

He’s a despicable human being. They’ve bullied his wife for decades and she was just saying recently on Instagram how bullied she feels.

Β 

If he didn’t know it was TMZ, he could and should ask first before answering, just like we have Britney on video in 2007 asking if someone is from TMZ and she proceeds to say she doesn’t like them. He’s a shameless, embarrassing, fame *****.

• Love 4
  • Like 4

It's things like this that make me change my mind completely about that big kid. I know many of you love him but he's a trashy chav who's clearly trying to make it in Hollywood (he never really will though, and in big part because he's associated to Britney Spears), and this kind of exposure feels like a way for him to step in on behalf of Britney. After what she's gone trough he should know better and never ever mention her name, or speak on her behalf, even if it's for bull**** paps questions like in this case.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

It's things like this that make me change my mind completely about that big kid. I know many of you love him but he's a trashy chav who's clearly trying to make it in Hollywood (he never really will though, and in big part because he's associated to Britney Spears), and this kind of exposure feels like a way for him to step in on behalf of Britney. After what she's gone trough he should know better and never ever mention her name, or speak on her behalf, even if it's for bull**** paps questions like in this case.

I knew about him all along. He was "good" to Britney during the c-ship, but now he stinks afΒ :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Emil87 said:

In a way, I’m kind of grateful I’m not Hollywood material. I wouldn’t last two days in the spotlight without going apes**t. The money would be nice, tho.

The best I could hope for is being a power bottom in low budget gay p**n movies. @Style. In MoscowΒ says I’d be perfect for it!!:ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

I never said that tho. I just pointed out some things you’re keep insisting on.:queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

I find it funny that there are fans who still believe that Sam genuinely is in love with Britney. The guy came from Iran to America when he was 14 years old. He has nothing to loose by being with Britney. I’m sure once she approached him, he made his research and realized that he wouldn’t do better than our girl.Β 
Β 

You can’t be upset at TMZ for the horrible things that they’ve written and continues to write about Britney and think it’s okay that her husband is speaking with her co-abusers. Sam has no career to speak of. All his interaction with TMZ is about his wife.Β 
Β 

Β 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

This guy does not love wife. He refers to Brit as β€œher” and not β€œmy wife”. Anyone in a loving relationship here will agree. He defends his ppl in his native country and speaks of them with more warmth on IG than our girl πŸ˜”

Brit divorced KFED because he was also pursuing his career and β€œjust never saw him anymore” while kfed was trying to make it in the biz. Β History repeats itself with Sam.Β 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
55 minutes ago, UncutJamz said:

This guy does not love wife. He refers to Brit as β€œher” and not β€œmy wife”. Anyone in a loving relationship here will agree. He defends his ppl in his native country and speaks of them with more warmth on IG than our girl πŸ˜”

Brit divorced KFED because he was also pursuing his career and β€œjust never saw him anymore” while kfed was trying to make it in the biz. Β History repeats itself with Sam.Β 

hunty if we go on grammatics, here in argentina the society is starting to let the "my wife/girl/etc) cuz it demostrates POSESSION, SHE'S MINE... so calm down

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

To y'all hateful baitchas: He's promoting something, cuz when someone signs a contract for a movie, serie, album, show, tour, etc... your producers make you do interviews... even in those ****ty nasty ugly *** places.

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, icybaby said:

****** mysteryΒ 

shotgun weddingΒ  movie with Jlo came out this year. Check it out.

Β 

Β 

Ya know what, I will. People say she’s a bad actress, but I actually enjoy most of Jlo’a movies. I’ve watched β€œEnough”, β€œSelena”, β€œMonster in Law” and β€œThe Wedding Planner” more times than I’d like to admit.

as for Jen Anniston, I’m good. She was great in β€œFriends”, but she sucks in movies.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, blissfuloutsider said:

people need to relax.. they're hounding him, sometimes if you give them just enough chat they calm tf down.. you're not in this lifestyle or know how it operates.. stop the hystericsΒ 

Β Sam wasn't in the lifestyle until he began dating someone who is. That man was famous for nothing.Β 

Β So since he is new if his wife post how they hurt her , you dont give them ANYTHING.Β