Britney shares 2000 VMAs rehearsal footage: only boys on stage with me always!

4 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Where have you been? She’s posted several insta posts and rants saying her family hired pretty fit and attractive female back up dancers in Vegas and that she hated it as it made her feel less worthy as they were obviously in better shape. She then shaded xtina back up dances saying basically that xtina looked thinner because her back up dancer were bigger. She’s deleted several. Or do you have memory loss… 

:saywat-towelney:

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I agree, Prime Britney was untouchable, but Beyonce has never been some “random booty shaker”. I’m not even a fan but she is a dynamic performer. No need to tear her down to make Britney look better. They both have iconic performances.

I agree that Beyoncé is a dynamic performer, but she never was as technical as Britney. Which one of Beyoncé’s performance is iconic? I don’t think you know the difference between iconic and “dynamic performance”. Is this what you call iconic?spacer.png

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

I agree that Beyoncé is a dynamic performer, but she never was as technical as Britney. Which one of Beyoncé’s performance is iconic? I don’t think you know the difference between iconic and “dynamic performance”. Is this what you call iconic?spacer.png

Beyoncé doesn’t have a single iconic performance. She tries way too hard. In Britney’s prime it just came naturally and effortlessly. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

Like I said, I’m not a fan and haven’t seen many of her performances, but I’m not delusional enough to think she’s never had an iconic performance. Her entire set at Coachella is viewed as iconic by many.spacer.png

And though it pains me to say it, her 2016 VMAs performance was the best of the night.

spacer.png

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I think I’d agree with this assessment somewhat. Beyoncé is definitely a cultural icon, but in terms of Icon with a capital I, that goes to Britney Spears.

1 minute ago, CenterofAttention said:

It’s a shame Britney is such a woman-hater. Likely projecting her own faults as a woman… 

Hopefully, she doesn’t hate gay men for being “somewhat girls,” as she termed. 

Her best friend is a gay man. Although I agree describing gay men as “somewhat girls” wasn’t exactly politically correct, do you really think she had any ill intent with that comment?

Also, Britney has uplifted other women COUNTLESS times throughout her career. Even those who’ve taken digs at her, she still has something positive to say about them. WTF are you trying to get at here? You sound ridiculous. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, CenterofAttention said:

It’s a shame Britney is such a woman-hater. Likely projecting her own faults as a woman… 

Hopefully, she doesn’t hate gay men for being “somewhat girls,” as she termed. 

It's a shame a simple post like this has to devolve into the above negative comment. Oh, wait, forgot where I was for a moment. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Beyonce's Superbowl performance alone was ICONIC and a serve. 

Good doesn’t equal iconic. Britney’s had plenty of good performances that aren’t iconic. Iconic would be Britney’s 2000, 2001 and 2003 VMA performances. Name a single Beyoncé performance that made a similar impact. 

• Like 5
Just now, Emil87 said:

Like I said, I’m not a fan and haven’t seen many of her performances, but I’m not delusional enough to think she’s never had an iconic performance. Her entire set at Coachella is viewed as iconic by many.spacer.png

And though it pains me to say it, her 2016 VMAs performance was the best of the night.

spacer.png

The Coachella performance is already forgotten. Did that made a cultural impact? Probably in America, but even there it’s far fetched to call it iconic. Every performance is spectacular when you rely on high fashion clothes, an army of dancers, and a great team behind you.

spacer.png

The nerve of even bringing the 2016 performance up as if Britney wasn’t trafficked enough… 

spacer.png

• Like 2
Just now, Dave92 said:

Good doesn’t equal iconic. Britney’s had plenty of good performances that aren’t iconic. Iconic would be Britney’s 2000, 2001 and 2003 VMA performances. Name a single Beyoncé performance that made a similar impact. 

It doesn't matter what Bey performances any of us list you'll just say none are iconic which is your right and your opinion.

I'm not taking away Britney's iconic performances, but I won't be delusional and pretend Bey hasn't had anything Iconic.

Her VMA 2016 Icon award performance was iconic as well and many forgot Britney's lip synched performance. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block