Why do Britney Stans hate Taylor Swift so much?

1 minute ago, Emil87 said:

Talk to me when Taylor sings a song as beautifully as “Everytime”. “And Then We Kiss”, or “Touch of My Hand”. :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

I was going to say that “Everytime” is better than Taylor’s entire discography, but I was going to keep it to myself. Oh well! :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

• Love 3
2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:
f0a19133d7fbebbcc9a24e3affdd0bc9.jpg

spacer.png
All of these looks have been done before, and much better may I add.

You guys keep trying to portray her as some innovative, flawless fashionista. Which really doesn’t even matter. Her looks are not at all original nor revolutionary. Hell, her entire “Bad Blood” video was a reductive version of “Toxic”. Focus on the one thing she’s good at, songwriting. 

• Love 3

At the end of the day, it boils down to whose voice/music you prefer to listen to. In my opinion, Britney’s voice, while not perfect, is dynamic. She is a vocal actress, she can mold her voice like an instrument to fit the mood of the song. EVERY Taylor song I’ve heard, she sounds completely the same. There’s nothing exciting in that.

That is not me being jealous of her or her success. Honestly, good for her. She is dedicated to her craft and has created a very lucrative brand for herself and is VERY good at what she does. She’s just not for me. Or for most people that have graduated HS. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

spacer.png
All of these looks have been done before, and much better may I add.

You guys keep trying to portray her as some innovative, flawless fashionista. Which really doesn’t even matter. Her looks are not at all original nor revolutionary. Hell, her entire “Bad Blood” video was a reductive version of “Toxic”. Focus on the one thing she’s good at, songwriting. 

I never said her looks were original or that she came up with them. But one of you guys said that she only has 1 aesthetic and only wears sparkly dresses and that she has never changed her hair. That's just not true.

You can hate Taylor's music, style and personality without lying. If you tell me you don't like her music because she has too many midtempos and ballads or because you prefer performers who can dance then I can get that but making up **** is so childish. Like Britney has had blonde hair for 95% of her career but someone said Taylor was boring because she hasn't changed her hair that much. Just pick a valid reason and be done with it. I don't like Mariah because she is a cuunt and a boring performer not because of her hair or something silly like that.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

They’re jealous because “everything Britney did, Taylor does better”-New York Post 

spacer.pngspacer.png

The f*#^ing NY Post is your point of reference? They lied, several times, and were shredded for this article if I recall.

If everything Britney does, Taylor does better, then name ONE iconic performance of hers that people remember and try to replicate years later.

Face it, her only memorable awards show moment was when Kanye snatched the mic from her at the VMAs. He was a f*%^in d*#k for that, yes, but that remains her only iconic moment on television. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block