Why do Britney Stans hate Taylor Swift so much?

I suppose it has something to do with how obscenely popular she is despite her utter mediocrity as a singer and performer.

She has essentially taken over the "it" girl spot which used to be occupied by Britney in her prime, and the difference in talent, star power, performances, memorable hits and even personality are so stark and palpably worlds apart that we can't help but feel underwhelmed and irked by Taylor even being mentioned in a similar category.

Pop music is dead.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2023 at 3:09 PM, MasterMindz said:

Exactly. Keyword: "for me".. i.e. she has never done it for YOU.

But she has done it for millions of people out there.

Everyone can stan/love whoever they want. Britney is my favorite artist cause she is the only one I can relate to as a person, regardless of her music.

However, facts are facts, and the facts are that Taylor has been peaking since 2009, and demolishing her impact (like some other Exhalers do) is quite pathetic (and yes, pressed).

Just cause someone doesn't dance like peak Britney back in 2003 (not even Britney danced well since ITZ era) does not diminish their status as a respectable icon.

I never suggested I was talking for anyone else.

The millions of people that do love Taylor are welcome to love her and cherish all that she brings to the table for them.

I wish her well in her success and I hope her fans enjoy it while it lasts! 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/6/2023 at 3:21 PM, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Because she's a calculated lebaneeze who's milking her dumb fans with 5000 editions of every useless ******* **** you can imagine.

She'll probably make a line of Midnights themed tampons next and gays will probably buy it.

Little Women Atlanta Ms Juicy GIF - Little Women Atlanta Ms Juicy Ms Juicy  Chicken - Discover & Share GIFs

You know I'm not bs-ing. She's milking the whole planet dry.

Little Women Atlanta Ms Juicy GIF - Little Women Atlanta Ms Juicy Ms Juicy  Chicken - Discover & Share GIFs

You sound bitter and jealous 💅🏼 

• 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block