Why do Britney Stans hate Taylor Swift so much?

48 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I love Britney to deat but..... jelousy. She gives her fans what Britney fans wish they would get, she is over a decade into her career and still passionate,  she is in control of everything, she sings live, she writes her own music, she plays instruments she loves and engages with her fans and isnt scared of them,  she listens to her fans and creates setlists with fan favorites and leaving out songs she loves but she knows the fans dont like (ME!). They are also jelous that even this far into her career she keeps inproving instead of declining whilte Britney peaked 4 years into her career. 

+ she goes on stage looking like this

normal_151.jpgnormal_002.jpgnormal_007.jpgnormal_023.jpgnormal_073.jpgnormal_154.jpg

not this

britney-spears-performing-live-on-her-wobritney-spears-performs-on-her-piece-of-5229496.jpg?v=0&st=ozb1sXKIjItNK6iekXhII

I think most Britney fans that hate Taylor cant handle the fact that Britney isnt nr. 1 anymore.  In their minds Briney is still this.

britney-spears-2001-vmas-billboard-embed

Sorry, but for someone who LOVES Britney to death, you sure did choose the absolute WORST pictures of her on stage. I admit there were many times she didn’t give a single F and went on stage with messy hair and yesterdays makeup, but I think we now all know why that was. So you’re definitely messy for that. Also, musically, she absolutely did not peak 4 years into her career. I think we can say that about your fav (Xtina), but not Britney. 

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

are you serious? She has had more aesthetics than Britney.. I mean just looke at the difference between Reputation and Lover eras.

normal_017.jpgnormal_027.jpgnormal_001.jpg05e09054aaad65a5e8331e877ce027ed.jpgb859fccbc6fe171185b5a5db9b03134d.jpgtaylor-swift-performance-2000.jpgD_Z40nFUYAE6SQ9.jpgD_Z40nGUIAAeYza.jpg

vs

046.jpgnormal_034.jpgnormal_001.jpgnormal_017.jpgnormal_012.jpg492844eb-4862-4803-8fbc-a6e777690a93-TayTaylor-Swift-Reputation-Stadium-Tour-Pictaylor-swift.jpg

Folklore & Evermore are also completly different style wise and so is Midnights. 

She had ONE era where all she wore was black to come off as edgy, yes. Other than that, it’s the same ol gowns or colorful leotards.spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Jup1ter said:

It's so funny the Britney fans calling Taylor Swift mediocre when all the music business and people on the streets calls Britney THAT!

Taylor is invested and happy with her career, she's the main popstar of everyone around 16-30

She's so close to 1 billion on The Eras Tour and this prove that people likes her,

She writes her songs, sings live, adore her fans, is pretty and loves her life as a popstar

:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

We all know she lives for her career, but there’s more to life. And as popular as she is, if you asked random ppl on the street to name 5 Taylor songs and 5 Britney songs, I guarantee you more people would be able to name more Britney songs. Her songs have stood the test of time, we’ve yet to see that with Taylor. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Jup1ter said:

I'll jut leave this here

https://www.ipsos.com/en-us/nearly-half-of-Americans-consider-themselves-at-least-a-little-bit-of-a-fan-of-Taylor-Swift-and-her-music

+

twsift-with-fans.jpg?w=1600&h=900&crop=1
WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

A new study found that most Americans are fans of Taylor Swift, and most avid fans are white, suburban, and millennial.

Suburban, millennial, and white? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I love Britney to deat but..... jelousy. She gives her fans what Britney fans wish they would get, she is over a decade into her career and still passionate,  she is in control of everything, she sings live, she writes her own music, she plays instruments she loves and engages with her fans and isnt scared of them,  she listens to her fans and creates setlists with fan favorites and leaving out songs she loves but she knows the fans dont like (ME!). They are also jelous that even this far into her career she keeps inproving instead of declining whilte Britney peaked 4 years into her career. 

+ she goes on stage looking like this

normal_151.jpgnormal_002.jpgnormal_007.jpgnormal_023.jpgnormal_073.jpgnormal_154.jpg

not this

britney-spears-performing-live-on-her-wobritney-spears-performs-on-her-piece-of-5229496.jpg?v=0&st=ozb1sXKIjItNK6iekXhII

I think most Britney fans that hate Taylor cant handle the fact that Britney isnt nr. 1 anymore.  In their minds Briney is still this.

britney-spears-2001-vmas-billboard-embed

:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

Sorry, but for someone who LOVES Britney to death, you sure did choose the absolute WORST pictures of her on stage. I admit there were many times she didn’t give a single F and went on stage with messy hair and yesterdays makeup, but I think we now all know why that was. So you’re definitely messy for that. Also, musically, she absolutely did not peak 4 years into her career. I think we can say that about your fav (Xtina), but not Britney. 

i chose some of the last pics of her performing. Lets not act like its hard to pick terrible pictures of her. Im not judging Britney for not giving a **** Im saying thats part of the reason why some people are jelous. They wish Britney cared about her career.

I didnt say that she musically peaked (allthough ITZ is her peak imo) But 2004 was her last good era and the last time she truly cared and everyone can tell. BO was a great album but we got nothing else from that era and it went downhill after that. 

49 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

She had ONE era where all she wore was black to come off as edgy, yes. Other than that, it’s the same ol gowns or colorful leotards.spacer.png

Folklore and Evermore to you look the same image wise as Lover or 1989? Also what kind of different styles did Britney offer in her 2 decade career? Jeans + crop tops and later leotards. Wow. How innovative

the fact that you can clearly tell what era she is performing in her upcoming tour just by looking at the outfit is proof that she had different aesthetics. 

Red

230318120226-03-taylor-swift-eras-tour-0cd96fad6-26a0-46bd-8fd1-ff3d1bec8d8e-GTY

Fearless

rs_634x1024-230318100628-634-The-Eras-ToTaylor-Swift-Eras-Tour-GettyImages-14744

GettyImages-1474279426.jpg?w=1024&h=763&swift-green-gty-ps-230320_1679324636189_

attachment-taylor-swift-eras-tour-openin

Folklore

Taylor-Swift-Eras-Tour-3.jpg?w=670GettyImages-1474516769.jpg

Evermore

sub-buzz-13449-1679153075-1.jpg

Lover

P1380238-1.jpg?w=825taylor-swift-eras-tour-outfits-1.jpgGettyImages-1474294756.jpg?w=1024

Midnights

cropped-Screenshot_20230320-102954_InstaTaylor-Swift-Eras-Tour-GettyImages-14744

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

i chose some of the last pics of her performing. Lets not act like its hard to pick terrible pictures of her. Im not judging Britney for not giving a **** Im saying thats part of the reason why some people are jelous. They wish Britney cared about her career.

I didnt say that she musically peaked (allthough ITZ is her peak imo) But 2004 was her last good era and the last time she truly cared and everyone can tell. BO was a great album but we got nothing else from that era and it went downhill after that. 

Folklore and Evermore to you look the same image wise as Lover or 1989? Also what kind of different styles did Britney offer in her 2 decade career? Jeans + crop tops and later leotards. Wow. How innovative

the fact that you can clearly tell what era she is performing in her upcoming tour just by looking at the outfit is proof that she had different aesthetics. 

Red

230318120226-03-taylor-swift-eras-tour-0cd96fad6-26a0-46bd-8fd1-ff3d1bec8d8e-GTY

Fearless

rs_634x1024-230318100628-634-The-Eras-ToTaylor-Swift-Eras-Tour-GettyImages-14744

GettyImages-1474279426.jpg?w=1024&h=763&swift-green-gty-ps-230320_1679324636189_

attachment-taylor-swift-eras-tour-openin

Folklore

Taylor-Swift-Eras-Tour-3.jpg?w=670GettyImages-1474516769.jpg

Evermore

sub-buzz-13449-1679153075-1.jpg

Lover

P1380238-1.jpg?w=825taylor-swift-eras-tour-outfits-1.jpgGettyImages-1474294756.jpg?w=1024

Midnights

cropped-Screenshot_20230320-102954_InstaTaylor-Swift-Eras-Tour-GettyImages-14744

Sorry, just don’t see how any of these looks are innovative or even memorable. And what different styles has Britney had over 2 decades? I’ll just leave this here.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Does Taylor have the upper hand when it comes to songwriting and being more involved with the creation of her music? Absolutely. But you gotta be outta your mind to think Taylor Swift has had more ‘aesthetics’ than Britney Spears.

Go dress up as Taylor for Halloween and see if anyone can tell who the hell you are. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Im not judging Britney for not giving a **** Im saying thats part of the reason why some people are jelous. They wish Britney cared about her career.

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:
Yeah let’s completely remove all of the extraneous factors from Britney’s life and pretend she had the exact same situation as Taylor Swift. She had to fight for control over her career even before the con. Her career was stolen from her why would she give a **** about something she had little to no say in?

Jealousy :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

• Love 1
Just now, Emil87 said:

Sorry, just don’t see how any of these looks are innovative or even memorable. And what different styles has Britney had over 2 decades? I’ll just leave this here.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Does Taylor have the upper hand when it comes to songwriting and being more involved with the creation of her music? Absolutely. But you gotta be outta your mind to think Taylor Swift has had more ‘aesthetics’ than Britney Spears.

Go dress up as Taylor for Halloween and see if anyone can tell who the hell you are. 

ok... so how are those epic, totally different styles but these are all the same to you?

gettyimages-1661730990.jpg18-taylor-swift-style-evolution-update-bDIVqo_IXoAMx8bt.jpg3d585cde3281ed242db7a4d0836d2a37.jpgGettyImages-1236524091-2000-7291dd729fb79c4ed2597c62f2e48efecca9a784e6c9.jpgtaylor-swift-performing-in-shanghai-may-104-160681_Actual.jpg?h=800dd57d18dfafde87bbbb284c582ad6290c4eb300390123128taylor-swift-bejeweled-music-video-10.jptaylor-swift-fearless-tour-concert-BTPF4

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:
Yeah let’s completely remove all of the extraneous factors from Britney’s life and pretend she had the exact same situation as Taylor Swift. She had to fight for control over her career even before the con. Her career was stolen from her why would she give a **** about something she had little to no say in?

Jealousy :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

like i said: Im not judging Britney for her lack of interest in her career but that doesnt change the fact that yall are jelous that she is over it and hasnt cared in 15 years. 

The issue with current pop stars vs Britney isn’t jealousy or album sales, etc, it’s the fact that Britney’s “peak” is unmatched. She set the blueprint for 21st century female pop stars and everyone has dropped the ball. It’s disappointing as hell. She is the last great pop star. And when I say great, I mean she did everything her predecessors did (MJ, Madonna) and she mastered her craft. And there is no female pop star that can dance better than her. Her smoothness and fluidity is unmatched. Taylor Swift can keep prancing around on stage and creating muzak and breaking records and wearing her gowns. That’s fine. But no one has come close to Britney Spears, she remains unrivaled and is one of a kind.

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

230318120226-03-taylor-swift-eras-tour-0

rs_634x1024-230318100628-634-The-Eras-To

swift-green-gty-ps-230320_1679324636189_

P1380238-1.jpg?w=825

Now that you mention it, some of these DO look pretty familiar.spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

You are straight up lying if you think the newer generation of female artists aren’t stylistically inspired by Britney and the artists that came before her. 

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

silly me I quoted you earlier showing Taylor wearing costumes but apparently showing random fans dressed up is the thing to do.

original-28227-1509475821-9.png4de40ea4b4c21c77c71b5db099ebcfaf--the-shhalloween17.jpg?w=598&h=7985mujb9z30qw71.jpg2otrk9d3s8v11.jpgTaylor Swift fan recreates the singer's tour costumes from scratch - Good  Morning AmericaTaylor-3-x553.JPG?bhaGJ9LS_FFz4_yRc6GKmLcf374e85b0e70fadb4ceef67e92052b7.jpgtaylor-swift-halloween-costume-ideas-DIY575f04b122cd2018008b4844?width=700origin.jpg

• Like 1
Just now, Emil87 said:

Now that you mention it, some of these DO look pretty familiar.spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

You are straight up lying if you think the newer generation of female artists aren’t stylistically inspired by Britney and the artists that came before her. 

every genereation is inspired by the celebriteis that came before them. Britney was inspired by janet and Madonna do you have an issue with that?

5 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

like i said: Im not judging Britney for her lack of interest in her career but that doesnt change the fact that yall are jelous that she is over it and hasnt cared in 15 years. 

Britney ******* hates most of the work that she did during the con, and that’s because she DOES care.  She was abused by the industry and her own family. They stole her dreams from her, they stole her passion and drive. She became a work horse. I don’t understand why you can’t see that. I would be perfectly fine with her never putting anything out ever again. That’s not her priority, her priorities are healing and her boys. Her boys come before her career. She was ready to take a nice long break and just be a mom when they put her in the con. What I want for Britney as a fan is for her to be happy and to thrive and have her sons back. I want her to be able to enjoy her life and her success. And I want her to get the recognition she deserves.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block