Why do Britney Stans hate Taylor Swift so much?

I don't hate her, I just think she's an uninteresting performer. Also she's obsessed with her stats and does the most desperate things to get her songs to chart high, including releasing dozens of different versions of the same songs and discounting them like crazy.

The former in particular seems like a scam since she's selling her stans the same music just in a slightly different packaging, but they don't care. She could sell 5 different colors and textures of her own turds and her stans would buy them all too. :roxxy:

Edited by Stefani
  • Love 8
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Stefani said:

I don't hate her, I just think she's an uninteresting performer. Also she's obsessed with her stats and does the most desperate things to get her songs to chart high, including releasing dozens of different versions of the same songs and discounting them like crazy.

The former in particular seems like a scam since she's selling her stans the same music just in a slightly different packaging, but they don't care. She could sell 5 different colors and textures of her own feces and her stans would buy them all too. :roxxy:

Literally all of this!!!

1 minute ago, Stefani said:

She could sell 5 different colors and textures of her own feces and her stans would buy them all too. :roxxy:

THIS!!!

I- Emergency.gif

• Love 2
  • Haha 6

i dont hate her, i just think she’s overrated. i find her music boring and her lyrics are not that great imo.

plus i find her a bit fake with her whole “feminist” image, like she takes advantage of social issues for her benefit when in reality she's just a rich woman that has been through some ****ty relationships, like its not that deep.

but again, its just my opinion, i dont hate her and i ofc respect her and her stans

• Love 4
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods

Speak for yourself,

I'm a Britney fan and I dont hate Taylor.

In fact, I've loved Taylor ever since I heard Teardrops On My Guitar at 13 on Radio Disney (yes I know lol)

Heck I even went to her 1989 tour back in 2015.

And if I wasn't saving up to go to Europe this summer,

I would've gotten tickets to her show.

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block