Why do Britney Stans hate Taylor Swift so much?

I think she's cool! But for me personally it's more hype than actual talent in itself. I know she writes her own songs, and has a decent voice, but her stuff doesn't really appeal to me. And the whole getting back at the ex thing is getting kinda overdone with her. 

She is an icon at this point, but I prefer to watch Britney performing on stage, it's way more entertaining than anything Taylor has ever done.

• Like 1

I don't hate her. I'll be honest I think taylor is at her peak right now she's at her highest it's amazing that in a single day she sold 2.5million era's tour tickets for between $300-500 each let's say it's $400 that would make 1 billion even if she's got half of that money it's still crazy big money I think she's amazing.

• Love 1

There’s no hate - it’s just there have been recent articles and comparisons made by Taylor fans saying she’s better than Britney and that’s not true. She’s just a bland and boring performer who is popular because of her dating life drama and because she’s pretty :enigma_alien_blue:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DollyParton said:

Cause bitter Britney fans are jealous of Taylor's succes. It's the same hate they have towards Gaga and Beyonce. 

I love Britney but I also love Gaga and Beyoncé, and Taylor has a few songs I like. People just take all of this stuff way too seriously and that’s why I’m constantly taking the piss out of people on this site.

So upset over people making millions.
Sassy Drama Queen GIF

25 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

There’s no hate - it’s just there have been recent articles and comparisons made by Taylor fans saying she’s better than Britney and that’s not true. She’s just a bland and boring performer who is popular because of her dating life drama and because she’s pretty :enigma_alien_blue:

:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, DollyParton said:

Cause bitter Britney fans are jealous of Taylor's succes. It's the same hate they have towards Gaga and Beyonce. 

@DollyParton said it all.

To add something, but in other words, because while those artists are having their success when Britney doesn't want it or maybe doesn't care anymore about it, they feel diminished and insecure to acknowledge their achievements.

The problem is not in Beyoncé, nor Taylor, neither Gaga, it's just a question of ego, a fragile ego of the so called haters, or as Britney once said of them:, fans in disguise, which I believe it's true because sometimes they know more stuff about those artists than we fans.

I was one of those Taylor Swift haters, I just listened to a few songs of her but now I like her. I will tell my story to try to make other exhaters change their minds too:

Long ago when she broke Britney's record of most sellen album in the first week I was very upset. Also when she broke up with Calvin Harris that for me is a kind of male diva (lol) I got his ache and I got mad at her.

But as the time passed by all of that simply didn't make sense at all and now I can hear her songs normally. Their personal life is none of our business and her achieved records must be something to estimulate the others and to celebrate.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

Couldn’t say it better. 

Its true. My mom is a maid and its amazing how the rich kids' parents know how to coach and line them up for success in the future. I mean, I went to school with these kids and I made better grades than them but somehow they always learn how to earn $$. Being rich has a lot to do with what I call "navigating society" which technically means good networking. Taylor really could be a great politician - she is great with networking and playing these social games of associating yourself with the right people. It's almost like she is a socialite romance novelist in the package of a popstar. 

Edited by jordeezy
  • Love 1
  • Like 4

I dont like Taylor because shes not a good vocalist or a good performer, yet shes one of the top artists of all time! Shes a good story teller though, specially when it comes to creating drama stories around her career and personal life.

I apply the same thing to Katy Perry and Rihanna for example, its hard to respect someone as an artist when they offer nothing as an artist. I was gonna put Dua Lipa in that category, but by the end of FN era, she uped her game and became an amazing performer and entertainer.

Edited by fays1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block