Why do Britney Stans hate Taylor Swift so much?

4 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

every genereation is inspired by the celebriteis that came before them. Britney was inspired by janet and Madonna do you have an issue with that?

No, my main issue was with you diminishing Britney’s aesthetics as nothing more than crop tops/pants and leotards, when she’s had way more iconic looks than Miss Taylor could ever dream of. Period. 

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

The issue with current pop stars vs Britney isn’t jealousy or album sales, etc, it’s the fact that Britney’s “peak” is unmatched. She set the blueprint for 21st century female pop stars and everyone has dropped the ball. It’s disappointing as hell. She is the last great pop star. And when I say great, I mean she did everything her predecessors did (MJ, Madonna) and she mastered her craft. And there is no female pop star that can dance better than her. Her smoothness and fluidity is unmatched. Taylor Swift can keep prancing around on stage and creating muzak and breaking records and wearing her gowns. That’s fine. But no one has come close to Britney Spears, she remains unrivaled and is one of a kind.

thats because dancing is whats important to you. Some people dont care. Some people care more about vocals (Adele, Mariah or Whitney fans) to them Britney is basically a dancer with catchy music. 

Taylor never called herself a dancer or performer she sees herself as a musician and songwriter.  She plays instruments and sings live and interacts a lot with the audience. Britney doesnt do those things so for her fanbase the lack of those things would be dissapointing. 

For you Britney is unmatched because she used to dance perfectly and had great music. But not everyone has the same definition for great pop star.  Kylie Minogue is a great pop star but she doesnt dance. Taylor has an amazing stage and costumes and she is having fun on stage with a little bit of choreo. Thats enough for most people. 

f9ab60962a0a12b8992fc0c2caedc4bd.giftumblr_pipe6osIFu1ts9leuo1_540.gif

• Love 3
Just now, Arianna said:

Britney was always my Number one and Taylor close second but that’s changed now. Taylor is talented in every way and always delivers and I stan.

Except she dances like she has two left feet with two right shoes and can’t act to save her life. But talented in EVERY way, sure. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

Britney ******* hates most of the work that she did during the con, and that’s because she DOES care.  She was abused by the industry and her own family. They stole her dreams from her, they stole her passion and drive. She became a work horse. I don’t understand why you can’t see that. I would be perfectly fine with her never putting anything out ever again. That’s not her priority, her priorities are healing and her boys. Her boys come before her career. She was ready to take a nice long break and just be a mom when they put her in the con. What I want for Britney as a fan is for her to be happy and to thrive and have her sons back. I want her to be able to enjoy her life and her success. And I want her to get the recognition she deserves.

i dont know why you keep going on and on about why britney career has been **** since 2004. I know why. That has nothing to do with Taylor.

1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

i dont know why you keep going on and on about why britney career has been **** since 2004. I know why. That has nothing to do with Taylor.

Some people are never going to share your views and its not jealousy. Taylor could be the first pop star to climb up the Empire State Building with her bare fingernails and shoot fireworks out of her *** and I'd still think she was dull.

Go to Swift central or something if you so desperately desire everyone to love your fave.

• Haha 3
10 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

thats because dancing is whats important to you. Some people dont care. Some people care more about vocals (Adele, Mariah or Whitney fans) to them Britney is basically a dancer with catchy music. 

Taylor never called herself a dancer or performer she sees herself as a musician and songwriter.  She plays instruments and sings live and interacts a lot with the audience. Britney doesnt do those things so for her fanbase the lack of those things would be dissapointing. 

For you Britney is unmatched because she used to dance perfectly and had great music. But not everyone has the same definition for great pop star.  Kylie Minogue is a great pop star but she doesnt dance. Taylor has an amazing stage and costumes and she is having fun on stage with a little bit of choreo. Thats enough for most people. 

I had a feeling that dancing was going to be your takeaway from my post. I’m talking about as a whole. The entire package of a pop star. There are many other pop stars that I adore, but MJ, Madonna, and Britney are all in a league of their own, hence their titles. They are untouchable.

Edited by dulcaewm
*There
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

silly me I quoted you earlier showing Taylor wearing costumes but apparently showing random fans dressed up is the thing to do.

original-28227-1509475821-9.png4de40ea4b4c21c77c71b5db099ebcfaf--the-shhalloween17.jpg?w=598&h=7985mujb9z30qw71.jpg2otrk9d3s8v11.jpgTaylor Swift fan recreates the singer's tour costumes from scratch - Good  Morning AmericaTaylor-3-x553.JPG?bhaGJ9LS_FFz4_yRc6GKmLcf374e85b0e70fadb4ceef67e92052b7.jpgtaylor-swift-halloween-costume-ideas-DIY575f04b122cd2018008b4844?width=700origin.jpg

I posted the fan costume pics because just  by looking at them, most people can tell who they are trying to emulate. Your examples are laughable at best. Im a fan of pop culture, but that first pic, neither I or most people would be like “THATS Taylor Swift”. I mean, the picture of her in a tub of jewels alone says hi..spacer.png

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Because you keep saying she didn’t care about her career while Taylor does and fans are jealous. You started this ****

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

I had a feeling that dancing was going to be your takeaway from my post. I’m talking about as a whole. The entire package of a pop star. Their are many other pop stars that I adore, but MJ, Madonna, and Britney are all in a league of their own, hence their titles. They are untouchable.

she didnt sing, she played the piano once so I dont count that so all thats left is a cool stage and dancing. Taylor has cool stages too so yeah Im going to foucus on the one thing Britney has that Taylor doesnt... dancing. 

• Love 1

is so funny see britney stans define taylor as white mediocricity, is just the same thing people call britney in her early days. and say that taylor fan base is only white and suburban people then post pics from only white girls dressed like britney lol

i love britney, she was a good dancer in her prime and thats all. she always have a good team, but never a deep envolvment with her art. taylor at 33 is doing a retrospective concert in a stadium tour, while britney at same age was doing the same kind of show but in hotel in vegas

5 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

are you serious? She has had more aesthetics than Britney.. I mean just looke at the difference between Reputation and Lover eras

You just proved my point with all these photos.

her hair style is literally same. It only changed once she went from country to “pop”. Are we gonna use the bangs aesthetic your whole life. She looks the same in all these pics. No switching it up or changing of her style. She plays it safe cus all the time. There’s no shock value, it’s just stale. Same old same old. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, SJK said:

You just proved my point with all these photos.

her hair style is literally same. It only changed once she went from country to “pop”. Are we gonna use the bangs aesthetic your whole life. She looks the same in all these pics. No switching it up or changing of her style. She plays it safe cus all the time. There’s no shock value, it’s just stale. Same old same old. 

im sorry what? do all of these styles and colors look the same to you?

54bbfb158e53a_-_hbz-taylor-swift-hair-20taylor-swift.jpg?quality=82&strip=allTaylor-Swifts-2021-Hairstyle.jpg.webptaylor-hair9.jpgc96579e6878913a487f13f5e1b449652.jpg54bbfb1b72cb0_-_hbz-taylor-swift-hair-20425fb5e6453ddefc7a263070bf3f30bf.jpg5a3ea64bec1ade01dc67669d?width=70015ae62adc32616e3a5c163b6cd003804.jpgf0a19133d7fbebbcc9a24e3affdd0bc9.jpg88ac8df7314aeeb0c30af5f978f1eb2d.jpg5_Taylor-Swift.jpgTaylor Swift Black Hairtaylor-swift-wildest-dreams-wig-billboardcea0577d512d1fa1b5963535134f0ed.jpgTaylor-Swift-Red-Hair-Babe-Music-Video.jDxnbjmpVsAEn55O.jpgimage.jpgTaylor-Swift.jpgbeauty-blogs-girls-in-the-beauty-departmtrendyhair-1522334119ngk48.jpg45-taylor-swift-hair.jpgSide-Braid-Pony.jpg

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

They’re jealous because “everything Britney did, Taylor does better”-New York Post 

spacer.pngspacer.png

Britney has a Grammy award. It might not be 7, but she doesn’t just have teen choice awards lol.

Taylor could have 100 Grammy awards and my lack of interest in her still wouldn’t be down to jealousy.

The only person Taylor Stans are shading in these comments is Britney, and for alleged Britney fans, that’s a bit **** really, isn’t it.

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Love 4
Just now, bomboclatney said:

Britney has a Grammy award. It might not be 7, but she doesn’t just have teen choice awards lol.

Taylor could have 100 Grammy awards and my lack of interest in her still wouldn’t be down to jealousy.

The only person Taylor Stans are shading in these comments is Britney, and for alleged Britney fans, that’s a bit **** really, isn’t it.

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block