Official tracklist for Chlöe’s debut solo album, ‘In Pieces’, which features collaborations from Chris Brown, Future and Messy Elliott

Style.

spacer.png

I can’t wait for this album. These two bops are the only songs confirmed for the new album, “In Pieces”. I’m glad she has the budget and confidence to go clean with new songs and just forget about her past releases. I’m sure she aims for a cohesive body of work rather than chart success. 
Official tracklist:spacer.png

I don’t know about you, but I’m super excited. The album cover is a bit too much?(I guess), but I don’t mind it. This photo is much better than the one in which she wears red. 

Chlöe explains the concept behind the cover art of her upcoming album, ‘In Pieces’: 

“i saw a photo of a porcelain doll 3 years ago, holding her heart just like this and from then, I said this will be my album cover…that same day i also wrote ‘heart on my sleeve’. the beginning of a scary and exciting journey. this cover represents so much for me. it was one of my darkest times in my life.”

Edited by Style. In Moscow

I like it but it could've been better

Personally I would've love it the album cover to have been similar to teasers which has glass involved 

She would had her hair black instead of red

In pieces she would be sounded by shattered glass that also trying to break her in pieces( like she still posing but she like glass herself and she's breaking)

She still has the heart in her hand but you can tell it ripped apart because of the glass with that she is also sounded by some leaves like in one of the teasers

As for the singles so far love Pray it Away 

How does it feel was ok 

Surprise and For The Night I wish were on the album and promoted better

For The Night could've been a bigger it if

• It was a solo song ( latto verse was needed or it could've been an extended cut /remix of the song) 

• She needed a bridge in the song after 3 chorus ( Please bridge back bridges in songs, at least have them on the album versions)

• The Official Music Video could've been stronger. It should've been inspired by late 1999 early 2000 videos like trace spencer all about you and jlo if you had my love type

• Last it should've had live tv performances and better radio promotions ( contempary hit radio, hot ac, top 40, rhythmic radio) same with surprise but I understand since the last single before ( treat me and have mercy  didn't do the strong on the chart)

If I could go back I would say we're not pushing any singles until the whole album was done mastered, cause it they could've say some of the strong promotion tastics that they started with for the official rollout for the album

Anyway will check out the album when it released, wish the best for chloe

• Like 1

I love Chloe and I am super excited for her album. However, I feel the album has zero direction. One day she is EATING THIS UP with Mercy and Treat Me - two GREAT songs :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:, and other times she is fading away with songs like Pray and that Chris Brown collab :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:. I do love slower songs cause she has a great voice, but those songs were not it at all.  

I feel like her music producers and whoever is consulting them from Bey's team are not finding an appropriate direction :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: .  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, MasterMindz said:

I love Chloe and I am super excited for her album. However, I feel the album has zero direction. One day she is EATING THIS UP with Mercy and Treat Me - two GREAT songs :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:, and other times she is fading away with songs like Pray and that Chris Brown collab :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:. I do love slower songs cause she has a great voice, but those songs were not it at all.  

I feel like her music producers and whoever is consulting them from Bey's team are not finding an appropriate direction :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: .  

Have Mercy is a ******* bop. I expected an album after it, but I guess things went south and weren’t prepared for an album. Treat Myself, again, a bop but it barely had any promotion. The moment I got super confused was with For The Night/Surprise fiasco. Not necessarily bad songs, but I was fed up with this messy rollout. I loved Surprise. For The Night would have smashed with a proper music video and a proper feature. Latto is an industry plant and didn’t add anything to the song. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:
Pray It Away and How Does It Feel mesh well together therefore I think she wants a cohesive body of work rather than chasing a quick TikTok hit. I’m totally here for it to be honest! She needs quality over quantity. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block