Full Britney:Domination Circus Rehearsal

6 hours ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

Oop so glad to be back in this forum it’s been forever AHH :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

My first comment in forever 

This dance is new for Britney, I personally feel like it’s not Britney’s style. Not that she shouldn’t try anything new, but the production seems amazing especially with the flying male dancers. Maybe if the choreography was a bit better and if there wasn’t a dance break in almost every song imo, it could’ve been really good, maybe it was for the best this show didn’t happen and also Britney didn’t want to do it :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Welcome back :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1

I liked the concept and the stunts of the two guys being thrown away, but other than that, there was nothing special here. 

It seemed like two much movements just for one song, and just like POM, none of the moves are Britney's natural style which would result in counting steps and too much focus on the steps and not enough attention to slay facial expressions like she used to.

Also all these remixes sound too similar to each other.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Britney just wasn’t in it anymore… it doesn’t matter what tricks they would have added with production, she would have half assed it. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:  The cranes are cool though. 

if she’s ever going to perform again, I hope she starts taking dance classes and training beforehand.  

7 hours ago, Mr. AmericanDream said:

I love Kevin Maher. He's someone I wouldn't mind Britney working with in the future. He's the one who did the "Drop Dead Beautiful" submission video for FF tour in 2011. Who remembers that? You'll also see some familiar faces in this. Most of these ppl are Britney's dancers from either Onyx/Circus & FF era too

Forgot about this!! I like it. Weren’t there some other submissions as well? 

• Like 1

I thought the guys flying in the air was cool! Other than that the choreo was ok, there were some parts where I would’ve thought there’d be movements, but there weren’t any, it was poses and some standing still till the next part. As people have said, the remixes sound too similar with the break downs and tbh the break downs weren’t that good. Also, they do kind of sound like cheerleading routine remixes, not remixes for a world class superstar of Britney’s caliber putting on a Vegas show.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block