Full Britney:Domination Circus Rehearsal

On 2/25/2023 at 2:35 PM, Mr. AmericanDream said:

I love Kevin Maher. He's someone I wouldn't mind Britney working with in the future. He's the one who did the "Drop Dead Beautiful" submission video for FF tour in 2011. Who remembers that? You'll also see some familiar faces in this. Most of these ppl are Britney's dancers from either Onyx/Circus & FF era too

I kept waiting for her to… do something ??

The choreography was never a problem. The problem was Britney not giving a **** and half assing any and damn near every move. I believe anything watered down was by Britney herself. After watering down moves she cut them…if she didn’t cut them she half assed them. That’s why we have glimpses of primeney the times she cared. However, I understand in those circumstances I wouldn’t put effort for free either 

1 hour ago, Donavan Ward said:

The choreography was never a problem. The problem was Britney not giving a **** and half assing any and damn near every move. I believe anything watered down was by Britney herself. After watering down moves she cut them…if she didn’t cut them she half assed them. That’s why we have glimpses of primeney the times she cared. However, I understand in those circumstances I wouldn’t put effort for free either 

What was she supposed to do after being forced, drugged and controlled. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block