Full Britney:Domination Circus Rehearsal

I know we've all agreed the choreography for the performances that we've seen were not the best.. however the full rehearsal is uploaded and I think the production would've been so good if you consider staging, lights, costuming, props, etc. If you read the descriptions in the video the performance follows a storyline and I like it. I feel like with good production and set up this performance could've been a good one (aside from choreography) I like how the dancers are flying around as paparazzi tbh :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

instagram.com/kmaher56

Edited by LivingLegendaryBritney
  • Love 5
  • Like 2

I liked it very very much! No matter how SIMPLE the choreography is, if Britney will slay it, SHE WILL SLAYYYY!!!!

Her chorus routine in TOXIC from her Circus Tour was the original --- yet she was half-assing them --- and the same goes for the rest of her performances/tours from within the conservatorship. She wasn't feeling it at all.

Now that she is free and when she decides to come back, SHE WILL SHOW US ALL HOW IT IS DONE.

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

I know we've all agreed the choreography for the performances that we've seen were not the best.. however the full rehearsal is uploaded and I think the production would've been so good if you consider staging, lights, costuming, props, etc. If you read the descriptions in the video the performance follows a storyline and I like it. I feel like with good production and set up this performance could've been a good one (aside from choreography) I like how the dancers are flying around as paparazzi tbh :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

instagram.com/kmaher56

That's from some fans re-created?

33 minutes ago, samwoods321 said:

That. Was. AWFUL, really bad. I'm so glad the show didn't happen. Everything we seen is just terrible. Bad dances ( break the ice ) dreadful mixes, like this circus one and slave. Its a child edited them.on tik tok 

im convinced that britney fans have no idea whats in, hot and current judging by posts like this x_x

whatchu want her to do choreo from 2008?

I really think Britney was ready to return to form, then realized she’s been overworked and abused for a decade and got pissed. I’m glad it didn’t happen, I think had she gone through with it she’d still be in the con

edit: 2 decades realistically 

Edited by Aymama
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block