Full Britney:Domination Circus Rehearsal

1 hour ago, Malaysia said:

im convinced that britney fans have no idea whats in, hot and current judging by posts like this x_x

whatchu want her to do choreo from 2008?

whats "in" is irrelevant when discussing britney. she sets the trends, she doesn't follow them. something team con forgot

• Love 3

i KNEW there was a bigger concept behind this!

This would have looked AMAZING, i think Domination would have been her best show in years.

It seemed well thought out and must have had a much bigger budget than POM. The choreography looked a bit strange in certain songs but that was because there was props etc.

I.e her banging the media podium looked like strange choreo at first but now it makes sense.

Is Domination the new Mona Lisa? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

6 minutes ago, easy said:

whats "in" is irrelevant when discussing britney. she sets the trends, she doesn't follow them. something team con forgot

you living in 2008 sis. it's 2023. 

edit -- dont get me wrong i love me some britney but hot damn its giving britard

Edited by Malaysia

Oop so glad to be back in this forum it’s been forever AHH :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

My first comment in forever 

This dance is new for Britney, I personally feel like it’s not Britney’s style. Not that she shouldn’t try anything new, but the production seems amazing especially with the flying male dancers. Maybe if the choreography was a bit better and if there wasn’t a dance break in almost every song imo, it could’ve been really good, maybe it was for the best this show didn’t happen and also Britney didn’t want to do it :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Lol if Britney performed this mess on stage, I'm sure that the people that are praising this crap would have complained and would have been upset. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Not even the dancers look good while doing this thing

Also, that's not a choreography y'all!! Posing, walking and moving your arms isn't a choreography! :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp: The break is ok but the original break >>>>>

And don't even let me start with that ''''remix'''' :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish: The music stops waaayyy too many times, might as well perform the acapella version :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Edited by Exhaolic
  • Love 1

I thought it looked amazing, Britney would have KILLED it with this one!

britney spears GIF by iHeartRadio

I like when the dances are more old style pop rather than the new abstract pop of choreo that’s gotten more popular (for example, I didn’t like the HIAM choreo allll that much. It felt too abstract for live performances imo). 

5 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

spacer.png

Exactly what Britney would do in this DOMINATION 🙈 she half-assed all her tours and residency shows and she will never do her best if she was still trapped, and i’m glad Dominattiin did not happen.

but the choreography was 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 now that she’s freed and liberated, if she ever decides to come back, she will slay it 1000%!! 

Edited by britbritlove
  • Love 2

This has changed my mind on the show. Rly like this performance. Just goes to show that the few clips we did have didn’t do it justice. I will note that they’ve overdone the dramatic beats within the remix but this was probably a demo. Either way they kill this. Don’t think Britney could do the breakdown like that though (no shade) 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block