Eminem’s daughter, Hailie Jade, defending Britney in one of the recent episodes of her podcast

Style.

3 hours ago, corpsetranger said:

:heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

2 hours ago, HeySister said:

Um yeh, he built his entire brand on her :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

oh lol. i kinda remember this video. but obvl thought its some extras playing his ´´family``. thought ´´too bad kim basinger was busy this time``. but never payed attention to him anyways aside from those times he used britneys or mariah´s name...

Didn’t he come out and say the reason her picked on her so much is because he had a massive crush on her? Though it was kinda obvious anyway. I like Eminem. Though, (true story) I’ve had a conversation with his grandmother in real life and she was really dogging him (despite bragging and showing me tons of pictures of them) saying “he’s going to hell. He thinks he’s a god”, etc. 😳😳

• Like 2
6 hours ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

Wait?! Eminem has a daughter?

He technically has three kids.  Hailie, Alaina, and Stevie.  Hailie is his biological daughter, Alaina was his niece, but he adopted her.  And Stevie was the child of his Hailey’s mother and a man from a previous relationship, but he also adopted Stevie when he and Kim (Hailey’s mother) got back together years ago (they aren’t together these days).  Stevie is non-binary.   I believe all three are all adult aged at this point.

Edited by G-unit
  • Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block