Do you think Pink is iconic?

15 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

She definitely is. Not everyone has to be Madonna levels iconic. 

She never needed the US, she's The princess of pop in Australia..

She even told Zane her first tour of Australia was stadiums, so she knew she was appreciated especially in s country that @babyimmafreak90 can tell you is more rock n roll, than pop music cos impossible princess was hugely successful for Kylie Minogue in Australia, and I read Kylie was close to being dropped by mushroom for lack of success, that album saved her from being dropped.  

Apparently pink is appreciated in Australia cos she has the same attitude and vibe like Australians 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I feel like she had her moment at one point in the 00's but I don't really like her voice or her songwriting.

Her songs sound the same to me. There's no originality in them and as an artist she always releases the same.

She hasn't evolved or tried anything different and that to me, is boring.

"Most girls" + "U + Ur Hand" + "Cuz I Can" are good tracks tho.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block