Do you think Pink is iconic?

9 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

For someone to have no impact, how come she was the only one that came close to breaking Madonna's touring record for females. 

Just say I hate her, And move on..

Because her records speak for the record books themselves especially in Australia 

Im not a big fan of Pinks early work, and I hated everything she released the past decade, but im going to her show this year. Its mainly because her shows are like a circus and they are interesting?

Edited by fays1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

Pink is sort of like female Maroon 5, huge songs but no impact.

Omfg—- well ok tbh the Linda Perry wave in the early to late 2000s is all thanks to her tbh. But I will say since the 2010s this description is very accurate unfortunately 

Her 00's work gained her the icon status. As for the last decade, she did well with TTAL, however, I feel like she's more laid back now & many miss that sassy P!nk from U+Ur Hard etc. Cover Me In Sunshine & I Am Here are nice tho :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

7 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Like just stop :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: why does she need to be in the air?

For the very same reason why some just stand behind their mic (Mariah), some dance their assets off (Beyoncé, Gaga), some are just walking around & telling goofy jokes (Adele), some wear high heals so they fell off (Ariana), some shake their assets (Cardi) etc. it's just her way of performing. Dunno what's so difficult to understand lol :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block