Jefree Star shames nonbinary, claims conservatives ''like him''

Just now, Yuki said:

Says the one asking for my ban and screaming “transphobic “ when I’m not .

You are transphobic and you should be banned. If not for your attitude and back handed disgusting attitudes towards “men being born men” and “women being born women” and how you will not be calling anyone “they/them” that is saying asking you to, at the very least you should be banned for your hair. I don’t think God would want you going around rocking that lol

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

You actually should respect people’s pronouns as per their own religious beliefs. The conception of non binary has been around for centuries if you look at hedjras in India being recognized as a third gender, and various Indingenous religions that honour and celebrate “two spirited” people. These belief systems continue to exist so for you to say that Jesus Christ is the all defender of morality and the truth, I’m sorry but you are using your interpretation of Abrahamic religion to limit the beliefs and livelihood of so many people. 

Listen I’m going to end it at this . I agree with Jeffrey I have that right you will deal . Have a great day :)

Just now, Rik vs Exhale said:

You are transphobic and you should be banned. If not for your attitude and back handed disgusting attitudes towards “men being born men” and “women being born women” and how you will not be calling anyone “they/them” that is saying asking you to, at the very least you should be banned for your hair. I don’t think God would want you going around rocking that lol

Oprah GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 4

This is exactly the issue . People demand to have the same views. That is not how the world or human kind works sweetheart . I am not required to hold your beliefs . Periot

2 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

So let me get this right …. You want me to think like you do use they and them and believe their are genders outside of the two ? And I should be banned because I disagree ?

yet I’m your plea mock my God and religious beliefs because of my hair ? You are a piece of work .

4 minutes ago, Yuki said:

So let me get this right …. You want me to think like you do use they and them and believe their are genders outside of the two ? And I should be banned because I disagree ?

yet I’m your plea mock my God and religious beliefs because of my hair ? You are a piece of work .

Should I respect your wig  because it’s something you can’t change? Interesting because non binary and trans people are asking the same of you. 

Continue policing other people’s genuine existence and then victimize yourself when someone says something you don’t like in response 

Edited by Rik vs Exhale
  • Love 1

Should I respect your  hair because it’s something you can’t change? Interesting because non binary and trans people are asking the same of you. 

Continue policing other people’s genuine existence and then victimize yourself when someone says something you don’t like in response 

I have not once policed anyone here . I have my views just like you have your views . And it rlly is that simple . 

Should I respect your  hair because it’s something you can’t change? Interesting because non binary and trans people are asking the same of you. 

But we are just talking in circles here lol . You take care and hope you have a good day :)

Just now, Yuki said:

I have not once policed anyone here . I have my views just like you have your views . And it rlly is that simple . 

And in my view you use your religion as an excuse to disrespect trans and non binary people going as far as saying calling someone they/them would impede on your religious beliefs when in reality you’re denying someone the right to exist. 

And in my view you use your religion as an excuse to disrespect trans and non binary people going as far as saying calling someone they/them would impede on your religious beliefs when in reality you’re denying someone the right to exist. 

You are stupid omg people can exist I would never deny someone existing . The world does not HAVE to agree with certain things . That is our right . You are just not understanding and that is ok :)

3 minutes ago, Yuki said:

You are stupid omg people can exist I would never deny someone existing . The world does not HAVE to agree with certain things . That is our right . You are just not understanding and that is ok :)

Please keep backtracking from what you actually said 

2 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

You won’t change my mind so the insults and temper tantrums can stop now . You have come after me personally and my looks . Assuming that I think people shouldn’t exist  which I would never feel that way . 

You are taking this to far and I am sorry if my views hurt your feelings and I am genuinely sorry. But that is how I am . I hate no one but people point the finger and scream “intolerance, hate “ when that’s not the fact . I say do your own thing and be happy doesn’t mean I agree but I hate no one .

1 minute ago, Yuki said:

You won’t change my mind so the insults and temper tantrums can stop now . You have come after me personally and my looks . Assuming that I think people shouldn’t exist  which I would never feel that way . 

You are taking this to far and I am sorry if my views hurt your feelings and I am genuinely sorry. But that is how I am . I hate no one but people point the finger and scream “intolerance, hate “ when that’s not the fact . I say do your own thing and be happy doesn’t mean I agree but I hate no one .

Then let people exist in the way that they want to. Do not start purposely misgendering people when they’re making every effort to not be misgendered. For you to say what you said is offensive, and my reasons for insulting your wig exclusively was to showcase that if you feel that is something you cannot change, imagine being judged for something as severe and life altering as gender. You continue to talk about how “facts aren’t feelings” but all I’ve seen you do is talk about how you feel about non binary people and trans people versus the actual facts, which is that they exist and are legitimate whether your view of religion permits you to accept that or not lol. And by making a decision to outwardly not respect that, whether  you like it or not, is inherently intolerant and purposely prejudice  

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Poor mods having to read all this. Even I can't follow up at this point. Rik coming after wigs and ****... I'm lost.

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

As long as exhale doesn’t support transphobia and continue to let a repeat offender back on the site again and again and again after several bans for these views in the past xo :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: 

9 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

As long as exhale doesn’t support transphobia and continue to let a repeat offender back on the site again and again and again after several bans for these views in the past xo :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: 

I’ve never been banned what the ever lasting **** is wrong with you ???

Just now, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

You didn't do yourself a favor for ******* around with Rik. We, the veterans, all learned that the hard way. Best of luck, darling.

:squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

At This point I don’t care if I get banned because h wanted to witch hunt me for agreeing with the video so be it .

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block