Jefree Star shames nonbinary, claims conservatives ''like him''

1 hour ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Cool, but you could've said all that without conflating being trans with being a r-pist.

I didn't even do that. I said there are predators in every group, trans too. Even people who pretend to be trans just to get to their victims more easily. Try to read what I write better and more carefully, conversation is always welcome, but don't put words in my mouth.

8 hours ago, Lamaris said:

I'm sorry too, but when you've been preparing for a sports competition for years and the victory in your discipline is won by someone who was the other gender until a year ago, life and work no longer make sense to you.

It makes me sad to see that rapists get lighter sentences when they put a wig on their head and thus get a women's prison.

I feel sorry for little girls and teenage girls who share the toilet with middle-aged men who pee standing up with their *****es in their hands. Cases of harassment and threats from such predators are not rare.

I am sorry that women are again at the bottom of the social ladder, that their role and what they are is being degraded. 

You talk like trans folks have some privilege when statistics say otherwise. Your examples are definitely isolated cases. You should really check your sources. 

26 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

:clown_meme__makeup_green:

Did I get 4 penalty points for this one?

It is truly devastating that you are twisting what I say. I have absolutely nothing against trans people, moreover I am glad when a person finally finds his true self.

I have to ask if every criticism or pointing out an existing problem is initially marked as an insult and a phobia? At what level is the discussion and conversation about these and similar topics?

1 hour ago, Lamaris said:

I didn't even do that. I said there are predators in every group, trans too. Even people who pretend to be trans just to get to their victims more easily. Try to read what I write better and more carefully, conversation is always welcome, but don't put words in my mouth.

You used the age old slippery slope argument of "if we accept this group, then what if that other group starts asking for rights", as if society can't differentiate between a trans person and a p3do/zoophile. By using said argument, you're literally comparing them, whether inadvertently or not.

Edited by i sometimes sing live
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, Mantequilla said:

You talk like trans folks have some privilege when statistics say otherwise. Your examples are definitely isolated cases. You should really check your sources. 

On the contrary, I am trying to point out the abuse of trans people for the purpose of someone's personal goal and benefit.

I repeat again, the LGBT community has long been used and exploited by people who claim to fight for the rights of minorities.

There are bad people everywhere, people without shame and morals, who stop at nothing to achieve their goals. The sooner we clean them up, the healthier and safer society will be.

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Lamaris said:

Did I get 4 penalty points for this one?

It is truly devastating that you are twisting what I say. I have absolutely nothing against trans people, moreover I am glad when a person finally finds his true self.

I have to ask if every criticism or pointing out an existing problem is initially marked as an insult and a phobia? At what level is the discussion and conversation about these and similar topics?

I suggest you find some compassion and empathy. Your comments completely suggest otherwise. It seems you’re fighting against the trans community versus accepting and supporting. Twist it whatever way you want but it’s evident where you stand and it reeks of alleged transphobia. 

Just now, i sometimes sing live said:

You used the age old slippery slope argument of "if we accept this group, then what if this group starts asking for rights", as if society can't differentiate between a trans person and a p3do/zoophile. By using said argument, you're literally comparing them, whether inadvertently or not.

This. It’s 2023 and this sort of mentality will not be tolerated!

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Lamaris said:

On the contrary, I am trying to point out the abuse of trans people for the purpose of someone's personal goal and benefit.

I repeat again, the LGBT community has long been used and exploited by people who claim to fight for the rights of minorities.

There are bad people everywhere, people without shame and morals, who stop at nothing to achieve their goals. The sooner we clean them up, the healthier and safer society will be.

But... that's not what you said. You came here saying that accepting and respecting people who identify as non-binary is basically a step towards normalizing p*******a and zoophilia, and you basically implied that the fight of trans communities to get some rights is facilitating predators to get away with abusing teenage girls or get ahead on their careers as if it were that easy for trans folks themselves.

If you don't see a problem with the things you said, I don't know what to tell you. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Like 1
7 hours ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Are all non-binary people just trying to be quirky? No. Are most non-binary people trying to be quirky? No, but there are definitely some that are. I'm mainly talking about those who call themselves non-binary but present as completely male, all the while adopting "she/her" (or the other way around). I'm sorry, but such behavior just screams, "I know non-binary identities are already confusing to many, so lemme just make it even more confusing as a revolutionary act against an oppressive society."

I can understand what you’re saying but just remember that the whole point of it is also to suggest that gender constructs are also not something that have to exist either. And for a lot of people it’s a good way to exist if they aren’t able to transition for example, so it does have validity. I do understand that the fluidity of gender and gender bending can be confusing though 

Edited by Rik vs Exhale

i cannot believe this even a topic. who cares??

if everyone started being referred to as "they", would those people who identify as "they" then want to be called something else so they can stand out? if not, lets use "they" for everyone, as its technically still correct from a grammar stand perspective. I noticed when I get a notification from Instagram it says "X has posted. check out THEIR post". ... so .. 

• Love 1
On 2/16/2023 at 2:03 PM, blackingouthenegativity said:

I remember back in high school, my father was so homophobic, I referred to all my female friends as "they" so that my dad would think I wasn't a gay boy. Maybe if these "conservatives" didn't bully (and still bully) gay people for so long, there wouldn't be a need to reclaim the language around gender :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

what’s the correlation between gender and ***ual orientation? these two things are really different

+ never met a person giving a **** about pronouns is it a real thing? looks like some alt-internet groups that want to be edgy like emos and goths in the 2000s lol. y’all americans need to find some occupation ‘cause your country is having much deeper issues than Kevin who wants to be called by « she » and use girl’s bathrooms because he decided to wear a skirt

6 hours ago, Albert1989 said:

i cannot believe this even a topic. who cares??

if everyone started being referred to as "they", would those people who identify as "they" then want to be called something else so they can stand out? if not, lets use "they" for everyone, as its technically still correct from a grammar stand perspective. I noticed when I get a notification from Instagram it says "X has posted. check out THEIR post". ... so .. 

Miley cyrus has changes their website info.

Madonna has added events, they think you might be interested in near Phoenix, Arizona. 

It's always been used. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Miley cyrus has changes their website info.

Madonna has added events, they think you might be interested in near Phoenix, Arizona. 

It's always been used. 

I think social media companies are trying to automate the process so they don't have to keep tabs on who identifies as who. And that's just their way of blanketing everything to avoid being cancelled on Twitter and losing everything that they've created just by accidentally "misgendering" someone

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block