Jefree Star shames nonbinary, claims conservatives ''like him''

3 minutes ago, AnthonyJeweller said:

This is what happens when you alienate your entire audience with racism , scandal and a plethora of other bull****.

You scurry off in search of friends within the incel community in the hope Logan Paul will let you suck him off.

Add being a n*zi and fail at making a n*zi make up line to the list.

Also, being a bestie with Perez and mocking Britney's mental health.

• Love 1

Ah yes, the top issue affecting global poverty, hunger, climate change... pronouns! OMG, just don't use them if you don't want to. Like I don't give pronouns when introducing myself, but I'll use other people's. Not a huge deal. 

I remember back in high school, my father was so homophobic, I referred to all my female friends as "they" so that my dad would think I wasn't a gay boy. Maybe if these "conservatives" didn't bully (and still bully) gay people for so long, there wouldn't be a need to reclaim the language around gender :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

15 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Ah yes, the top issue affecting global poverty, hunger, climate change... pronouns! OMG, just don't use them if you don't want to. Like I don't give pronouns when introducing myself, but I'll use other people's. Not a huge deal. 

I remember back in high school, my father was so homophobic, I referred to all my female friends as "they" so that my dad would think I wasn't a gay boy. Maybe if these "conservatives" didn't bully (and still bully) gay people for so long, there wouldn't be a need to reclaim the language around gender :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Yeah, I think the real issue revolves more around those lines... Now pronouns are a big thing because there's been years and years of constant bullying and oppression, so now this is like an inflammatory answer from the minorities.

34 minutes ago, Helicopterney said:

I'm actually also quite conservative but I know when to keep my opinions to myself :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I do love Jeffree though :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

Why would you like a person who spoke **** about Britney among Perez, is into n*cism, is a racist, manipulator and has done some ****ed up things

If Hit**r was alive, he'd be liking his tweets and moan ''yassss dadddddy yaaasss''

Why would you do that to yourself? There is nothing likeable about him.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block