Jefree Star shames nonbinary, claims conservatives ''like him''

43 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Why would you like a person who spoke **** about Britney among Perez, is into n*cism, is a racist, manipulator and has done some ****ed up things

If Hit**r was alive, he'd be liking his tweets and moan ''yassss dadddddy yaaasss''

Why would you do that to yourself? There is nothing likeable about him.

And you are sooo perfect, have never done or said anything wrong.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

What is it with the entire world being so worked up about people's genders ???

I just don't get it, what is the deal with another person choosing their gender or deciding they have none ? 

It's like half of the debate everywhere these days and what gender a person is affects literally zero other people than themselves

It’s not that, it’s trying to enforce and weaponize it towards people who don’t understand it. 

• Love 1

The ONLY thing I agree with, that he said, is if your trans (which is okay), you are still a male or female. Man to woman, your a woman. Woman to man, your man. There are only two s**. This is where I find myself defending myself with some people who like to fight that argument. If a person dies, they will write down male or female. That's my only problem with the pronoun thing that bothers me. Don't k*ll me please. 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I am not perfect but I'm also not a public personality like he is.

So you're saying it's okay to attack him just because he's problematic while being a public personality? 

Meanwhile you can say whatever you want because nobody knows who you are? Some extreme double standards. Double standards that happened to affect a certain female celebrity we all love, how interesting x

• Love 2
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, Helicopterney said:

So you're saying it's okay to attack him just because he's problematic while being a public personality? 

Meanwhile you can say whatever you want because nobody knows who you are? Some extreme double standards. Double standards that happened to affect a certain female celebrity we all love, how interesting x

I'm not attacking him, I'm calling him out for his bs. He is desperately trying to PR his dying career by catering to anybody willing to take him under the wing.

Don't twist my words.

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I'm not attacking him, I'm calling him out for his bs. He is desperately trying to PR his dying career by catering to anybody willing to take him under the wing.

Don't twist my words.

Catering to anybody would be lying and saying he believes in non binary. He hasn’t done that, he’s given his honest opinion.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Helicopterney said:

If you are a public figure that goes out of their way to say problematic things in a interview, you should be subjected to peoples opinions. But then we can criticise people who criticize and cancel in a not reasonable way.

Edited by fays1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

What is it with the entire world being so worked up about people's genders ???

I just don't get it, what is the deal with another person choosing their gender or deciding they have none ? 

It's like half of the debate everywhere these days and what gender a person is affects literally zero other people than themselves

Its because the left and right have politicised gender issues to push their own political agendas. Once you politicise something, this is what happens.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Brat said:

I get the vibe that he thinks he’s above the LGBTQ community. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

While being a petty ****

Jeff, after being rejected by straight women and LGBTQ+ audience got so desperate for that sweet, sweet money he threw himself to the QAnons and conservatives, who in real life, hate LGBTQ.

He's catering the ones who hate him the most. It's pathetic, desperate, funny and tragic- all at the same time.

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block