Jefree Star shames nonbinary, claims conservatives ''like him''

3 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

You didn't do yourself a favor for ******* around with Rik. We, the veterans, all learned that the hard way. Best of luck, darling.

:squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

Aren’t you banned from ATRL or something?

Edited by Rik vs Exhale
1 hour ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

You’re a psychologist so therefore the amount of trauma that is felt by the trans and non binary communities are somehow less? You do recognize as a psychologist that you can be both Black, gay, and non binary as per intersecting identities. Even if there isn’t enough statistical evidence to interpret this, that is because the statistics have truly run on a primarily binary system this entire time up until this point. Additionally, I really would be careful with being dismissive of the hate and experiences endured by a population and say it’s “barely nothing”. I should also mind you I am a data and statistical analyst for a large department looking at various EE groups, so I want to point out that what you are saying this is simply not the case 

Well this is false. I'm not being dismissive of anything. I am pointing out logic and fact/reality. We can't change all of society to cater to a small group of individuals - that most likely have a "disorder". That's madness. The "hate" they receive is mostly internal. No. one. cares. If you are gay/straight/non-binary/nonsense. The problem people have with this subject is not the people themselves. They are already accepted. 

It's the divisive culture that is being created - coming FROM the LGBTQ+ community.

Not calling someone by their preferred - made up - pronouns is not "hate" that is just normal human behaviour.

You understand that human beings can have multiple views and objectives at one time right? We all don't have to talk the same and spew these nonsense rhetoric's in fear of being persecuted by people. 

I am 100% for LGTBQ+ trans rights, I am apart of this community myself. But we are talking about a small group of people, it doesn't matter in society. If there wasn't this attention brought to this group - they would live in peace and harmony. But you are all doing this to yourselves.

Edited by A.a.A
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, A.a.A said:

Well this is false. I'm not being dismissive of anything. I am pointing out logic and fact/reality. We can't change all of society to cater to a small group of individuals - that most likely have a "disorder". That's madness. The "hate" they receive is mostly internal. No. one. cares. If you are gay/straight/non-binary/nonsense. The problem people have with this subject is not the people themselves. They are already accepted. 

It's the divisive culture that is being created - coming FROM the LGBTQ+ community.

Not calling someone by their preferred - made up - pronouns is not "hate" that is just normal human behaviour.

You understand that human beings can have multiple views and objectives at one time right? We all don't have to talk the same and spew these nonsense rhetoric's in fear of being persecuted by people. 

I am 100% for LGTBQ+ trans rights, I am apart of this community myself. But we are talking about a small group of people, it doesn't matter in society.

Thank you !!!! They just want to convert people to their way of thinking . Not happening !

6 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

society. If there wasn't this attention brought to this group - they would live in peace and harmony. But you are all doing this to yourselves.

In short, in your view if non binary and trans people didn’t talk about being non binary and trans, which you’ve attributed to mental illness, the world would live in peace and harmony. Weird

5 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

I am 100% for LGTBQ+ trans rights, I am apart of this community myself. But we are talking about a small group of people, it doesn't matter in society. If there wasn't this attention brought to this group - they would live in peace and harmony. But you are all doing this to yourselves.

The Tea Reaction GIF by Klarna

Just now, Rik vs Exhale said:

In short, in your view if non binary and trans people didn’t talk about being non binary and trans, which you’ve attributed to mental illness, the world would live in peace and harmony. Weird

You are being extremely toxic and have blown things way bigger than they are .  No one here hates trans or non binary people .

4 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

Exactly. If we didn't make a big deal of less than 2% of the population they can just... live, like everyone else does. I did not say it was a mental illness - it's classified in the DSM - which is the official guide to psychological disorders - as a disorder. Which by logic and reason, as it has been studied by 100000's of people is reality.

You understand that? I did NOT say the WORLD would live in peace and harmony, I said that COMMUNITY would. Which is 100% true. That's reality. You are the one bringing the hate to these people, do you not see that?

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

Then let people exist in the way that they want to. Do not start purposely misgendering people when they’re making every effort to not be misgendered. For you to say what you said is offensive, and my reasons for insulting your wig exclusively was to showcase that if you feel that is something you cannot change, imagine being judged for something as severe and life altering as gender. You continue to talk about how “facts aren’t feelings” but all I’ve seen you do is talk about how you feel about non binary people and trans people versus the actual facts, which is that they exist and are legitimate whether your view of religion permits you to accept that or not lol. And by making a decision to outwardly not respect that, whether  you like it or not, is inherently intolerant and purposely prejudice  

I wont end up like Roxxy, Rik . You came here purely to troll and to bully . No one at one time said trans people should not exist no o e said they are hated no one said those thing except for you !

3 minutes ago, Yuki said:

I wont end up like Roxxy, Rik . You came here purely to troll and to bully . No one at one time said trans people should not exist no o e said they are hated no one said those thing except for you !

Girl the way roxxy would literally disagree with everything you’re saying right now. And the way roxxy was on this site for a year after Ieft lmao, you need to get your facts in check thanks! 

8 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

Exactly. If we didn't make a big deal of less than 2% of the population they can just... live, like everyone else does. I did not say it was a mental illness - it's classified in the DSM - which is the official guide to psychological disorders - as a disorder. Which by logic and reason, as it has been studied by 100000's of people is reality.

You understand that? I did NOT say the WORLD would live in peace and harmony, I said that COMMUNITY would. Which is 100% true. That's reality. You are the one bringing the hate to these people, do you not see that?

again, please read what you said previously. Also thanks for blaming a non binary person for bringing hate towards themselves lol. I would hate it if you were my psychologist 

Girl the way roxxy would literally disagree with everything you’re saying right now. And the way roxxy was on this site for a year after Ieft lmao, you need to get your facts in check thanks! 

again, please read what you said previously. Also thanks for blaming a non binary person for bringing hate towards themselves lol. I would hate it if you were my psychologist 

And how are we supposed to know your non binary ? I don’t think any less of you as a person . Your still a human and you deserve your right to believe and be whim you are but NOT at the expense of someone else’s .Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF

Just now, Yuki said:

And how are we supposed to know your non binary ? I don’t think any less of you as a person . Your still a human and you deserve your right to believe and be whim you are but NOT at the expense of someone else’s .Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF

This isn’t the drag you think it is. Trust me 

I claimed it was a - disorder - that is not a mental illness - look up the difference. Once again, I am literally qualified to say this.

And yes you would hate me, the role of a psychologist/therapist is to make you question your thoughts/opinions/actions. If you had a disorder, do you want your doctor to just go with it and play into your madness? Or actually help you, which is sometimes....hard.

Right now you're realizing that what I said was truthful, and you don't know how to discuss it properly, so you took personal jabs at me as a professional. That is immature. 

I am trying to have an intelligent, rational conversation - as I always have had on this site.

And yes, if you are non-binary - you have quite literally brought this problem onto yourself. Why does anyone care about you or anyone else? I'm gay, but I don't go around telling everyone and making them call me that. Get over it, move on, stop blaming society for your problems. No one cares.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

And yes, if you are non-binary - you have quite literally brought this problem onto yourself. Why does anyone care about you or anyone else? I'm gay, but I don't go around telling everyone and making them call me that. Get over it, move on, stop blaming society for your problems. No one cares.

I’m honestly sure you could have your license revoked if a non binary person came to you and was your patient and you replied with this lol

Edited by Rik vs Exhale

I’m honestly sure you could have your lisence revoked if a non binary person came to you and was your patient and you replied with this lol

That's nonsense. In no world would that ever happen. This is - reality.

Do you honestly think - a psychologist - using a verified - standard, objectified directory, that officially claims this as a disorder - would loose his license for doing his job?

This person came to a doctor to get help for a problem... are you ok?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, A.a.A said:

That's nonsense. In no world would that ever happen. This is - reality.

Do you honestly think - a psychologist - using a verified - standard, objectified directory, that officially claims this as a disorder - would loose his license for doing his job?

This person came to a doctor to get help for a problem... are you ok?

27 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

This all backfired on you bad . Not because of what you believe but you trying to crucify ppl as being phobic and hateful 

1 minute ago, Yuki said:

Ok now I’m confused ? Why mods we are just having a conversation and no one is breaking any rules or being intolerant or hateful 

You were banned a few days ago by CrazyButitfeelsalright for a very similar reason as noticed by one of the moderators here Glitter lol. Please don’t act coy 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block