Jefree Star shames nonbinary, claims conservatives ''like him''

12 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

Don’t tell me. Tell science & biology! :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Science and psychology suggest that non-binary identities are a legitimate and important aspect of human diversity.

Research has shown that gender identity is not solely determined by biological s** or anatomy, but is influenced by a complex interplay of biological, environmental, and social factors. For example, studies have found that the size and structure of certain brain regions may be associated with gender identity, but these factors do not always align with biological s**.

• Love 7

He's trash.

I also don't understand they pronouns and it's not a thing in my country since we don't speak english so there's no "they" and i don't think we will invent a new word. But still if i come accross someone who wanna be called they i do it online. I just wonder why it matters to be called they, do people cry or get triggered if theyre called he or she? I just wonder 

15 minutes ago, Henry. said:

Science and psychology suggest that non-binary identities are a legitimate and important aspect of human diversity.

Research has shown that gender identity is not solely determined by biological s** or anatomy, but is influenced by a complex interplay of biological, environmental, and social factors. For example, studies have found that the size and structure of certain brain regions may be associated with gender identity, but these factors do not always align with biological s**.

Gender identity and Biological identity are two different things. Biologically u can't change, gender wise u can associate urself with more feminine or masculine attributes but what are neutral attributes? Don't we all have neutral, masculine and feminine traits in us? Yes we do. If you happen to love feminine things, doesn't mean u are a woman biologically, u can never be something else biologically!!!! But u can feel more in tune with certain aspects that we brand female or male in society which are all bull****. We all have female or male attributes because there r no such thing as male or female traits, we branded it that way

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, nstink said:

Gender identity and Biological identity are two different things. Biologically u can't change, gender wise u can associate urself with more feminine or masculine attributes but what are neutral attributes? Don't we all have neutral, masculine and feminine traits in us? Yes we do. If you happen to love feminine things, doesn't mean u are a woman biologically, u can never be something else biologically!!!! But u can feel more in tune with certain aspects that we brand female or male in society which are all bull****. We all have female or male attributes because there r no such thing as male or female traits, we branded it that way

You don't get it. 

I think the best way to explain this to people is to think of inter*** people. These are people born with both male and female genitalia. They are neither male nor female biologically, however they almost always identify very strongly as female or male. It shows you how biological s** and mental gender identity are two separate things, and it has nothing to do with gender roles as you can identify as woman and be very "masculine" or identity as male and be very "feminine". Now apply this to people born male or female biologically and perhaps you will understand that some of those have a different mental gender and it has nothing to do with feminine or masculine traits.

23 hours ago, Reasonwhy said:

is "they"?

23 hours ago, Jesse James said:

I’ll kindly call you by your pronouns you choose, but I just don’t understand the need for it still. Seems like a product of first world entitlement.

21 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Agree. I do it out of respect but it’s honestly absolutely ridiculous. 

16 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

14 hours ago, jalpha said:

I agree witAlso, “they” just doesn’t work in terms of our current linguistics. If you ride the line between fem/masc, feel honored to be referred to as both. 

Kyrsten Sinema Hair Flip GIF by GIPHY News

4 hours ago, work said:

Love Jeffree and he tells like it is!! I dont care how many  s e xes y'all woke Americans think you have, just keep your crazy ideology in your country please. Don't infect the rest of the world with your bs

The concept of pronouns isn't a matter of "first world" problems or "ridiculousness". It is basic English. People have been using 'they' to refer to people of whose gender they aren't aware of, since time immemorial :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:  As saying "he or she" sounds clunky, using these pronouns has been the go-to pronoun for 78% of the English-speaking crowd around the world. I may not know an online user's gender so when conversing about them with someone, I will simply refer to that person with they/them pronouns.  It won't hurt you as well to adjust to someone's preferences :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Edited by Blackout2006
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Yuki said:

I agree with him 100% Britney Spears GIF by iHeartRadio

The concept of pronouns isn't a matter of "first world" problems or "ridiculousness". It is basic English. People have been using 'they' to refer to people of whose gender they aren't aware of, since time immemorial :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:  As saying "he or she" sounds clunky, using these pronouns has been the go-to pronoun for 78% of the English-speaking crowd around the world. I may not know an online user's gender so when conversing about them with someone, I will simply refer to that person with they/them pronouns.  It won't hurt you as well to adjust to someone's preferences :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

On 2/16/2023 at 6:33 AM, The Greatest Show said:

Non Binary is reetarded tbh. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I’ve heard non binary people refer to themselves and gay or lesbian. Like a man who dresses more feminine will say he’s non binary and gay (likes men). 
The fact that they can’t even keep up with it is why people don’t respect it. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

The concept of pronouns isn't a matter of "first world" problems or "ridiculousness". It is basic English. People have been using 'they' to refer to people of whose gender they aren't aware of, since time immemorial :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:  As saying "he or she" sounds clunky, using these pronouns has been the go-to pronoun for 78% of the English-speaking crowd around the world. I may not know an online user's gender so when conversing about them with someone, I will simply refer to that person with they/them pronouns.  It won't hurt you as well to adjust to someone's preferences :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

This is simply not true. Please go back to English class. 

10 hours ago, Yuki said:

If I’m sitting in front of someone talking or see them I am not calling them they/them

Language is always evolving. Thee doth realizeth yond we wouldst still be'est talking liketh this if 't be true English wast nev'r did suppose to evolve? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: That was the Shakespearean denomination of English, which was prevalent in the 18th-19th century. So you best be grateful we don't have to speak like that anymore since the entire concept of language is literally man-made and can be altered. Oh no, what will thou do if he has to adjust his settings a bit to accommodate *checks notes* two pronouns?  :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Language is always evolving. Thee doth realizeth yond we wouldst still be'est talking liketh this if 't be true English wast nev'r did suppose to evolve? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: That was the Shakespearean denomination of English, which was prevalent in the 18th-19th century. So you best be grateful we don't have to speak like that anymore since the entire concept of language is literally man-made and can be altered. Oh no, what will thou do if he has to adjust his settings a bit to accommodate *checks notes* two pronouns?  :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

Yes there are two and those are the only I will use . I don’t hate or dislike people who think and live differently. Just for me personally God made Man and Woman that is it . But like I don’t dislike anyone for not thinking as I do .

28 minutes ago, Yuki said:

Yes there are two and those are the only I will use . I don’t hate or dislike people who think and live differently. Just for me personally God made Man and Woman that is it . But like I don’t dislike anyone for not thinking as I do .

This kind of behavior is not okay, and it shows a lack of understanding and empathy towards your fellow human beings.

Take a moment to think about your words and actions, and try to be more respectful and accepting of people who identify as non-binary. Everyone, regardless of their gender, deserves to be treated with respect and dignity. Acting otherwise goes against the very principles of being a decent human being.

I urge you to open your mind and heart, and try to understand and empathize with people who are different from you. Let's celebrate our diversity, and work towards a world where everyone feels valued and appreciated.

I also want to point out that it doesn't make sense to claim to be a follower of Christian teachings, yet still discriminate against and disrespect non-binary, transgender people. Christianity, at its core, preaches love, acceptance, and kindness towards all people, regardless of their gender identity.

Jesus himself taught to love our neighbors as ourselves, and to treat others as we would want to be treated. This means showing respect and kindness to people who may have different beliefs, lifestyles, or gender identities than our own.

So, I implore you to think about the message of Christianity and how it calls to love and respect all people, including those who identify as non-binary. It's important to strive towards living out these values in daily lives, and to treat everyone with the same dignity and respect that we would want for ourselves.

Edited by Henry.
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Lamaris said:

In the past, people with an identity crisis went to therapy, today they promote what they once treated. What's next? p*******a will be declared an orientation? Why don't we open our hearts and minds to these people? Understand them too. And people who practice s** with animals. Open your heart and mind for them too. For men with wigs who use the same toilet as your daughter, wife, mother, sister. You must understand them or you are doomed.

I guess you believe in conversion therapy for gays? Why are you even on a Britney forum? Most of her male fans are LGBT.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block